Reports about spam messages

natalieab

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

What about the spam from other Fiverr sellers who advertise their gigs, which are sold outside fiverr?

I had 3 ads of the same service in last week, funny I can read the msg on my email, but when I want to see it on Fiverr I get: for privacy reasons you can not contact the seller!!

if you are blocking spammers, why do you send their mails to my inbox?

• 2 weeks later...

I am extremely sorry to post here but I hop you will understand.

I recently got 35 orders for creating a social networking website.

I have completed the order and delivered it to buyer well before time. He gave me positive ratings too…

Then after two days I received 35 mails from Fiverr that my all the 35 orders got cancelled and funds are given back to buyer. That means he got the whole website for free with even paying a single dollar.

Then I tried to log in into my fiverr account but I couldnt as the banned me I guess.

Then I tried to contact Fiverr Support Team. But its almost 5 days but they are not responding to my ticket. I have suffered a loss of 560 USD and fiverr Support Team is not bother to reply

Check the attachment for complete details:

Please help me and advice what should I do now

Reply to @kianyadav: do you ever enter your fiverr pass in other web? spam form “fiverr team” ?? never ever type you fiverr password in other web. if it’s already happened, you must change your fiverr password. change it every week or day.

it’s not fiverr trouble, you already got spam n you fall in to their trap. there is no way to get the money. 😦 the one who cancel the order is the spammer, the one who order your gig. that’s my guess.

Archived