NEED COUNSELING

freelancer044

Hello brothers and sisters , i am struggling to get first order since July 2022 .Since then , some buyers came but they were not potential.I am doing perfect keyword research prices research and with professional gig images . My impressions are not enough , they are like 11 imp with 1 click. I am trying but i cant figure out where am i making mistake ........If any of you has a same story or got some suggestions , Please reply this it would be very nice of you

REGARDS : AHMED KAMRAN

• Like 2
  • Up 2

53 minutes ago, freelancer044 said:

Hello brothers and sisters , i am struggling to get first order since July 2022 .Since then , some buyers came but they were not potential.I am doing perfect keyword research prices research and with professional gig images . My impressions are not enough , they are like 11 imp with 1 click. I am trying but i cant figure out where am i making mistake ........If any of you has a same story or got some suggestions , Please reply this it would be very nice of you

REGARDS : AHMED KAMRAN

Hello too

Checked your profile and found the following mistakes: 

• I will design , develop wordpress business websites > Mistake is that you have added COMMA after "design" word? Why is that?
  • You need to work on gig descriptions. Your both gigs have almost same content. Change them
  • You are charging too much. Reduce the prices. At starting point, you should charge less amount, Later, you can increase the prices! Do some research before updating the gigs!
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for replying and taking a look at my profile . 

For the third point about charges , I am not offering packages so according to the amount of work and quality i am asking for those charges. My question  is that should i offer packages and divide work and charges accordingly? Or should i just lower the prices in existing gig?

Hope you would understand the question .

Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 4:11 PM, freelancer044 said:

For the third point about charges , I am not offering packages so according to the amount of work and quality i am asking for those charges. My question  is that should i offer packages and divide work and charges accordingly? Or should i just lower the prices in existing gig?

Thanks.

I will recommend you to just lower the prices in the current gig for the time. Once you start getting orders, you can then increase the prices!

• Like 1

On 2/7/2023 at 5:11 AM, freelancer044 said:

Thanks.

@freelancer044 The reason @smartdezigns is giving you the suggestion on price is you need to give a compelling reason for people to buy.  And, every component in your gig needs to scream "rank me higher" to an algorithm. My suggestion, pick 3 competitors.  Put your BUYERS hat on.  Now pick the best component of each seller and work towards a similar experience for that component.  Right now, you need to ramp up the views before you get more clicks.  So, focus on that.  Be obsessed with this. On Fiverr and outside of Fiverr. Google Fiverr success stories. Remember price is a component.  The price right now is your hook for someone to even possibly consider you. Your length of time on the site, the fact you have no reviews, and please do not take this the wrong way, but you need to brush up on your SEO knowledge.  In Fiverr, your title should have keywords for what you offer.  Why is Wordpress not in the title. If I were you, I would  spend time specifically learning how people incorporate SEO into their gig.  Spend the next day on it.  Research the forums. There is plenty of information about gig SEO.  During your competitor analysis, look at their titles and tags. Even your profile needs updating.  The first word relevant to what you do is web. I think website would be better. So, look again at what others are doing.  Keep a file of these keywords for future use.  Search Fiverr for each word to see how many sellers come up for that word.  There are many things you can do.  After you do all this and your analytics improve, I would suggest coming back to your post and tell us what you did to improve things and the results.  

• Like 1