Trying to get success from Teespring, any advice or tips?

malikgriffin64

Question

Hello, for the last months I have been trying to earn income from Teespring but haven't had much luck. I tried a number of gigs on Fiverr such as advertisement in videos and instagram but hadn't had much profit. Any tips on the type of gigs I could take or methods I could use to gain good success? I was also hoping to try to see if I can get my products sold in stores if possible.

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

5 hours ago, malikgriffin64 said:

Hello, for the last months I have been trying to earn income from Teespring but haven't had much luck. I tried a number of gigs on Fiverr such as advertisement in videos and instagram but hadn't had much profit. Any tips on the type of gigs I could take or methods I could use to gain good success? I was also hoping to try to see if I can get my products sold in stores if possible.

It seems like you really need to sit back and do some research.  You should have a part time or full time job while doing this.  If you have not had success on Teespring or Fiverr, how are you going to go from zero to paying your bills in no time.  It will not happen. Focus on learning how to on Fiverr, study the people who are succeeding on here.  Look at you tube videos. Study like you are cramming for a test.  Take notes, organize your notes, formulate a plan. I think I spent about 30 hours doing research before posting my first gig.  I have a lot of experience in many areas of business too. Whatever you are going to offer, has to look better than the competition.  You have to be able to see that too.

• Like 7

Getting success on Teespring can be a challenging task, but with the right approach, it can be done. Here are some tips that may help:

• Research popular trends and designs in your target market.
  • Invest in quality product photography and design to make your products stand out.
  • Utilize social media platforms such as Instagram and Facebook to reach a larger audience and showcase your products.
  • Consider running targeted advertising campaigns to drive traffic to your store.
  • Collaborate with influencers or bloggers in your niche to promote your products and reach a wider audience.
  • Consider reaching out to local boutiques and retail stores to see if they would be interested in carrying your products. Offer them a commission for each sale or a bulk discount to incentivize them to carry your products.

Remember, persistence and patience are key to success. Good luck!

• Like 5