How To 1st Order?

illustrationwe

55 minutes ago, illustrationwe said:

I'm Children Book Cover Design. But Now I'm wait a order. i'm new Sell but professional...plz help me 

The best advice I could give you would be not to lie about your qualifications. If you lie about fluency, people will assume that the rest of you claims are also fake. 

image.png.1ceffc5e9e8444d0d35fcf53edcf01f7.png

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

There are all sorts of tips online for optimizing your gigs, which should result in more orders. 

A few big ones are as follows:

• Be clear and honest on your profile and gigs about work examples and your services. This will give prospective clients an idea of what to expect when they order from you and should build confidence in your abilities when presented appropriately.
  • From looking at your profile, it does appear as though you could benefit from brushing up on your English writing. Good communication is key in any business and language barriers can largely get in the way of this. While educating yourself in English writing and comprehension should be a top priority, I'd recommend using tools like Grammarly.com and Google Translate to help bridge the gap with your clients until you reach true fluency.
  • While I'm sure you value you time, it can be hard to get orders when you price yourself too high right out of the gate. In my experience, it has helped to start with cheaper prices and slowly increase as you build up a positive review base. 
  • Once you get your first order, make sure you do everything you can for your client to give them a positive experience and good product/service. 

There are all sorts of other tips online, but I think these will give you a great start.

Good luck!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Hello there, The buyer request option is no more available! instead of buyer request option there is a amazing feature its a matching system of your gig with buyer requirement, its a automatic system request, when buyer post a brief requirement the algorothim of fiverr match it with seller whoes gig is a perfect match with the requirement!

Edited by jahidhasn
  • Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jahidhasn said:

Hello there, The buyer request option is no more available! instead of buyer request option there is a amazing feature its a matching system of your gig with buyer requirement, its a automatic system request, when buyer post a brief requirement the algorothim of fiverr match it with seller whoes gig is a perfect match with the requirement!

Thank you

• Like 13

I find your post extremely hard to read yet you claim to be fluent in English?

I'm not qualified to comment on your illustration skills.  But, you need to be honest with yourself about your communication skills before you even consider hitting the share button! 

Screenshot 2023-02-13 191029.png

• Like 5
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

@illustrationwe  You have no sales on Fiverr, and you joined the platform last month. why are you asking people to follow you in exchange for tips?

Also, the link you have given is completely illiterate and contains no information/tips whatsoever.  

Please concentrate on your own profile before lauding yourself as a Fiverr guru! 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1
  • Up 1