How to get an order?

ferdousalam8319

9 minutes ago, ferdousalam8319 said:

May I get a review from anyone?

If you wish help with improving your gig(s), you need to post your own topic in Improve My Gig, not hijack someone else's topic. What you're doing here is rude.

And if you're asking random strangers on this forum to buy from you and give you a review, that's not what this forum is for.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

15 minutes ago, ferdousalam8319 said:

When you boost your gigs and share your gigs on different sites, it will increase your possibility to get an order. 

Question for You: Did you get any order by doing this? None.. Right? 🙄

You have Zero Sales and have been on Fiverr since May 2020. It means you are not experienced!

So, I will encourage you to not guide others like this. Avoid it! 🤦‍♀️

• Like 14
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 4

Though I'm new but I will give you some tips . Firstly you will write an attractive headline. Then create an amazing image. Just look that, when a client to looking for a gig they see your headline and image. that's why we should we attract them through image and headline. Best of luck

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 2
  • Thanks 3

16 hours ago, masumadsology said:

Though I'm new but I will give you some tips . Firstly you will write an attractive headline. Then create an amazing image. Just look that, when a client to looking for a gig they see your headline and image. that's why we should we attract them through image and headline. Best of luck

May I change my profile picture and can do update the gigs?

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 2

On 2/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, smartdezigns said:

You have Zero Sales and have been on Fiverr since May 2020. It means you are not experienced!

Thanks for your good reply. Actually, I was irregular for a long at Fiverr but I am about 14 years of experience in this profession. 

• Like 13
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

1 hour ago, ferdousalam8319 said:

Thanks for your good reply. Actually, I was irregular for a long at Fiverr but I am about 14 years of experience in this profession. 

But you have zero experience on Fiverr. Still I will encourage you to not guide like this. 🙏

If you have 14 years of experience in the profession, then why do you have Zero Sales on Fiverr still? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, masumadsology said:

So headline and image. Nothing about product quality or competence?  Interesting. 

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/3/2023 at 10:48 AM, smartdezigns said:

@smartdezignsstrongly and smartly said❤️.

• Like 6