How do I get real buyers who are not scammers?

malkolmx

Hi

I started putting my gigs a little while ago here on Fiverr, I recently posted a data entry gig and I got some impressions and some messages which were literally all from people who look like scammers, is this normal Or is there something wrong?

If you have some tips for improving my gigs, I would be very grateful to you.

• Like 3

On 2/2/2023 at 3:07 PM, malkolmx said:

is this normal

Yes. VERY normal. 

Spam and scam messages are an unfortunate part of doing business. 

As for your gigs (since you used a plural), I only see one in your profile, so if you have more than one you might want to look into that. The one you do have up looks okay at a very quick glance, but not great. The FAQ section is on the weak side. The video being silent is a bit odd. I didn't see anything that states what does and what does not count as a revision. 

Have you looked into the "Tips for Sellers" section here on the forums? Lots of good topics there.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Many buyers look scammers to me at start, but when order gets completed, my suspect level is gone. lol. Specially new users. Just they do suspicious, and most of them because are inexperienced and first time using platform.

Between can you share messages which seems spam ? or not normal. Because there's plenty of types. Can be scammer or may be not.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/8/2023 at 9:08 PM, imagination7413 said:

Yes. VERY normal. 

Spam and scam messages are an unfortunate part of doing business. 

As for your gigs (since you used a plural), I only see one in your profile, so if you have more than one you might want to look into that. The one you do have up looks okay at a very quick glance, but not great. The FAQ section is on the weak side. The video being silent is a bit odd. I didn't see anything that states what does and what does not count as a revision. 

Have you looked into the "Tips for Sellers" section here on the forums? Lots of good topics there.

Thank you very much for your review and feedback. I appreciate that, and wish you success as well as achieving your goals. 

• Like 1