Gig not found when searched

khanam97

Question

I am having one issue, My all gigs are not visible in search its showing active.

I checked every gig none of my gigs were found in the search.

My Gig Impression is intact and my Gig is not found on any search tags.

why it's happening to my account? 

• Like 6

3 answers to this question

42 minutes ago, khanam97 said:

I am having one issue, My all gigs are not visible in search its showing active.

Are your impressions greater than zero? If so, that means your gigs are visible in search and buyers are seeing your gig.

It's useless to search for your own gigs because Fiverr is a matching service, so what you see in search isn't going to be what your buyers see. Fiverr tailors each search result to each buyer. I can never find myself in search but I don't need to worry because I get inquiries and orders.

Instead of trying to find yourself in search, focus on the data that Fiverr is giving you - pay attention to your impressions, clicks, and orders and work to improve those numbers. 

If you're not getting impressions, Fiverr doesn't see your gig as relevant when buyers search for your services. So make sure your title, tags, and gig descriptions clearly describe your services and that your seller performance and quality (appearance quality and delivery quality) is good.

If you're not getting clicks, your gig isn't attractive enough to make buyers want to click on it. So update your gig card so that your gig thumbnail, video, title, and price are attractive to your buyers.

If you aren't getting orders, that means your gigs or profile aren't convincing buyers to buy - they are moving on to place an order with another seller. So make sure that your profile and gigs are professional and shows buyers what you can do and why they should pick you.

• Like 7
  • Up 3

On 2/1/2023 at 10:59 PM, khanam97 said:

you can chack your gig form this link https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/ 

Screenshot_17.png

Screenshot_16.png

Screenshot_14.png

Screenshot_15.png 

• Like 5
  • Up 2