Understanding impressions and clicks on your first Gig

warrenllorente

I'm sorry Fiverr Family, I'm afraid I do not know how to gauge my first gig's performance in terms of impressions and clicks.

I recently published it just a few days ago, and all I have to show for it is 6 impressions and 1 click. Am I just being impatient here, or should I start making more adjustments...

This article has been most generous!

Humby,

Warren

• Like 8

7 hours ago, warrenllorente said:

Can you elaborate further on how targeting a wider audience might be more effective?

I can't elaborate if you don't answer the question I posed: "Are gamers your target market?"

If they are, then no, don't broaden your target market, because you won't be able to serve that wider market near as well as your target. If they are not, then still no, don't just broaden your market randomly.

"Widening your market" means understanding who your market is. If gamers are indeed your target market, then the package titles are fine, but you need to refine the other aspects of your gig to reflect that. If not your target market, then you need to figure out who is

• Like 5

On 1/31/2023 at 2:43 PM, warrenllorente said:

I'm sorry Fiverr Family, I'm afraid I do not know how to gauge my first gig's performance in terms of impressions and clicks.

I recently published it just a few days ago, and all I have to show for it is 6 impressions and 1 click. Am I just being impatient here, or should I start making more adjustments...

This article has been most generous!

Humby,

Warren

Hello @warrenllorente, At first i gave thanks to @imagination7413 and nicely telling about the target market and audience. It's also give me good thoughts.

I am trying to add something more white creation of your gig you have to pay attention to your Seo tags. Then you must research your competitors keywords and first time target a specific market which have low competition keywords. And imagine how your buyer search you for your service. Hope this will help you lot and try to convert who message you, at any cost.

Hope this will help you reached your buyer.

Thanks

CoderMoyej 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, codermoyej said:

Hello @warrenllorente, At first i gave thanks to @imagination7413 and nicely telling about the target market and audience. It's also give me good thoughts.

I am trying to add something more white creation of your gig you have to pay attention to your Seo tags. Then you must research your competitors keywords and first time target a specific market which have low competition keywords. And imagine how your buyer search you for your service. Hope this will help you lot and try to convert who message you, at any cost.

Hope this will help you reached your buyer.

Thanks

CoderMoyej 

I see what you mean. That sound's like good advice. Thank you!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, warrenllorente said:

That sound's like good advice

It's... kind of not. The whole point of a target market is who you want to work with and can best work with. Your competitors are not you. Their keywords might not be yours. If, for example, you did want to write for gamers, then you wouldn't use keywords of someone who specialized in sports writing, or animals, or cooking, or weddings, or cars, etcetera. That's the point of specialization, being the best option for your client. From what I can tell of your gig, you are trying to target business owners, with reaching their target. Do you have a specific industry you specialize in? 

That aside, you have a FAQ in the gig that still uses an old package title.

• Like 2
  • Up 1