No getting order

faraztech4

3 minutes ago, faraztech4 said:

Same ishuu my my gig in no ranking no impression on order how can I do 

well, you are busted as well as your profile says you have been working the last four years on Fiverr but only joined in October. No need to look any further

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, faraztech4 said:

Same ishuu my my gig in no ranking no impression on order how can I do 

Well judging by the fact that 3/4 of your gigs are for background removal I'm unsurprised.  Anyone can do this, so why would they pay for it?

• Like 8

16 minutes ago, faraztech4 said:

Will the new seller get any order  on fiverr 

We keep seeing posts from new sellers who got their first (second, third...) order, so it's doable.

However, you do need skills. If you offer writing, for example, and spell "cover latter" in your gig title, and mention in your gig description that you can help buyers make an excellent first impression... Let's just say that you didn't make a good first impression.

On top of that, you seem to have 3 gigs for the same service (background removal), and duplicate gigs are not allowed (plus there are far more sellers offering background removal than there's work for them).

Plus, in your profile description, you claim that you have been working last four years on Fiverr science and that all of your clients are happy with your best editing services (poor writing there), and yet, your account is from October 2022, and you have zero orders. That doesn't make you look trustworthy.

In short, yes, new sellers do get their first (and not just first) orders on Fiverr, but they should be good at what they're doing, have well written gig and profile descriptions, provide accurate information about themselves... Or the buyers will choose someone else. And there are plenty to choose from.

Edited by catwriter
  • Like 5

1 hour ago, faraztech4 said:

I'm a new seller, I haven't received any order yet

If I search on Fiverr for “background removal” then I see that there are 44,317 services available.
You have a lot of competition, and there is (free) software available on the internet for simple background removal. 
Face the reality. There is too much competition, and what you offer can be done for free with software available on the internet. 
Another thing is that buyers don’t like liars. Fluent in English? No way. Fluent in German and French? Probably not. 

image.png.d71a615dc245f4f63bd8d3f446f0cacf.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, faraztech4 said:

I'm a new seller, I haven't received any order yet

And you either didn't read a word of what I wrote, or your English is so bad you were unable to understand it.

Or you simply didn't like what I wrote, and just want orders to magically fall into your lap.

Start offering quality, and you might get some orders.

Or you can keep complaining that you're a new seller and didn't get any orders yet.

• Like 3
  • Up 3

@faraztech4 You were told a few days ago that your English skills were really poor, but you were claiming yourself to be fluent.   That is still there

You were also told that 3 out of 4 of your gigs are for background removal, which is a free service that anyone can find on the internet, so why would they buy them?  That hasn't changed either

Your 4th gig is a CV writing service that is littered with errors??? Why would anyone want to pay for that?

Based on this it looks like you're going to keep posting on here until someone tells you an answer you like?  as you clearly don't listen or understand what people are telling you. 

Sometimes you need to look inward and ask yourself if freelancing is really for you.  There is no use blaming Fiverr if you don't have the skills yourself to satisfy your customers.   Maybe a career in your local community may be better suited for you to avoid further disappointment. 

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...