gig changing

freekhan12

Question

hello I have already reviews on gigs . the clicks are not coming . I want to change the video and upload new one . if I will change so .will fiver take down my reviews gig ?

probably fiver takes when there is no review on gig so I think . should I upload new one .

please need help 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

5 answers to this question

Hi @freekhan12,

Reviews stay on your account forever - they don't get removed when you update your gig videos. The reviews still count towards your profile if you delete a gig.

1 hour ago, freekhan12 said:

probably fiver takes when there is no review on gig

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If you want to update your gig with a better video, please feel free to do so. 😊

• Like 3
  • Up 2

2 hours ago, freekhan12 said:

the clicks are not coming

Perhaps buyers see something about your services that makes them not want to hire you.

I want to change the video and upload new one . if I will change so .will fiver take down my reviews gig ?

If you aren't breaking the rules, then you shouldn't have any problems.

probably fiver takes when there is no review on gig so I think . should I upload new one

If you need to update your gig video, then update your gig video. You can't be afraid of the wind.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

16 hours ago, vickieito said:

Hi @freekhan12,

Reviews stay on your account forever - they don't get removed when you update your gig videos. The reviews still count towards your profile if you delete a gig.

I'm not sure what you mean by this.

If you want to update your gig with a better video, please feel free to do so. 😊

if I will do it so, will fiver take my gig down ?

• Like 3