Jump to content
  • 0

Not Getting matched with fiverr buyer brief


awais623

Question

Hi everyone,

Ever since the recent update on the buyer matching system, I've been having trouble getting orders and NOT even getting matched with buyer briefs that match my skills and expertise (i.e. the GIG).

I have 4 active gig and none of the gig is getting matched with the buyer brief.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? And if so, what strategies have you used to overcome it?

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice to improve my visibility and attract more potential buyers.

Thank you in advance!

Edited by awais623
  • Like 10
  • Up 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
3 hours ago, awais623 said:

Ever since the recent update on the buyer matching system

And what update was that? I do not recall any news that the Brief and Match feature was being update so soon after launch.

3 hours ago, awais623 said:

I've been having trouble.... getting matched with buyer briefs that match my skills and expertise

Perhaps you do not qualify for any matches at this time.

3 hours ago, awais623 said:

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice to improve my visibility and attract more potential buyers.

Be a great seller who connects to his target customers, and offers a service that the absolutely must have. And yes, extensive research will be required.

  • Like 3
  • Confused 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
2 hours ago, awais623 said:

Hi everyone,

Ever since the recent update on the buyer matching system, I've been having trouble getting orders and NOT even getting matched with buyer briefs that match my skills and expertise (i.e. the GIG).

I have 4 active gig and none of the gig is getting matched with the buyer brief.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? And if so, what strategies have you used to overcome it?

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice to improve my visibility and attract more potential buyers.

Thank you in advance!

Hi too

Have you tried to test it by changing the prices?

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Have you tried to test it by changing the prices?

I did. Even I optimized my gig title, description and updated the gig image as well. But all this effort didn't bring any fruit for me.

Focused on gig keywords optimization but all to in vain.

Reached out to fiverr forum to find expert opinion of great minds.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

And what update was that? I do not recall any news that the Brief and Match feature was being update so soon after launch

Buyer request replaced with buyer brief which will be automatically matched by fiverr algorithm based on certain parameters.

 

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you do not qualify for any matches at this time.

I have 4 active gig and not get matched ever since the brief matching update is installed.

 

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

....and offers a service that the absolutely must have. And yes, extensive research will be required.

At time when buyer request was functional, I was getting order and was delivering quality service.

I optimized my gig on multiple parameters but couldn't get matched with buyer brief as yet 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

And what update was that? I do not recall any news that the Brief and Match feature was being update so soon after launch

Buyer request replaced with buyer brief which will be automatically matched by fiverr algorithm based on certain parameters.

 

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

Perhaps you do not qualify for any matches at this time.

I have 4 active gig and not getting matched ever since the brief matching update is installed.

 

10 hours ago, jonbaas said:

....and offers a service that the absolutely must have. And yes, extensive research will be required.

At time when buyer request was functional, I was getting order and was delivering quality service.

I optimized my gig on multiple parameters but couldn't get matched with buyer brief as yet 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
19 hours ago, awais623 said:

I would greatly appreciate any tips or advice to improve my visibility and attract more potential buyers.

Same problem I have. I posted the same questions on the Fiverr Forum but didn't get any satisfactory answers. The recent changes in the Fiverr algorithm will improve with the passage of time.

Instead of waiting for Fiverr briefs to receive, try to promote your gigs on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Fiverr Box. It will help you in grabbing potential clients. You can also get clients with writing articles containing your gig links. Take the example of an article titled "the 12 best logo designers of 2023 on Fiverr" and publish the articles on blog. It will help in driving massive traffic to your profile.

Play around with your gigs, optimize them and write engaging descriptions that help people solve their issues.

Work smart, not hard.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, s_a_zuhair said:

.......try to promote your gigs on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Fiverr Box.

In order to promote your gig on social media platform you need to either hire social media influencer, use paid Ad service in order to reach large audience and grab customers and all this process is somewhat costly for the new bie and for the freelancer with average saling.

 

1 hour ago, s_a_zuhair said:

also get clients with writing articles containing your gig links. ........ and publish the articles on blog. It will help in driving massive traffic to your profile.

Than what is the use of fiverr if we have to develop customer base at our own. We can instead directly handle the customer via email or something else and can also save 20% fiverr comission if fiverr is not helping us in making customer base.

 

The healthy purpose of this plate form should be to develop customer base for seller coupled with seller own efforts 

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...