Level 2 and I can't get more than $20 bucks from revenue

sunystars

I can see that there is a good amount of money I have made via fiver gigs, however, I can only see $20 dollars was available. I moved that into paypay(just to see how smooth it goes here on fiverr). Now, that it’s complete, I only see a fat zero available for me to move over to pay pal. Why is that?

Also, I still see a good amount of money I have made in gigs but I can’t “withdraw” it- WHHHHYYY?

Thanks,

Thanks for explaining. But I’m still abit confused. My first gig was back in early June. Still I’ve been busy on fiverr since then. But all this time only 20 bucks cleared? It should be more than that- I’m sure.

Now, are you telling me that it pays to withdraw funds once a month to see the maximum in funds being available to

Me?

On your Revenues page, at the top of the panel, you should see amounts in your “Upcoming Earnings” (for any open orders and delivered orders but haven’t been completed) and “Pending Clearance”, for delivered orders waiting for the 14 to 17 day clearance period. If you’re looking at “everything” on this page, hover your cursor on each listed item. This will highlight the words “show order” so you can check for yourself what the status is and where in the process each order is right now. Different factors impact how soon your funds clear. It depends on when you delivered, whether your buyer completed the order or you had to wait for automatic completion, and then the 14 day clearance time has to pass. So it’s possible orders you delivered the last week of June are still pending.

As an aside, Paypal charges 2% of the amount transferred, up to $1.00, so to minimize the impact of that fee, you may want to wait until you have at least $50.00 to transfer.

Archived