Why my monthly earning showing wrong data?

shayaan499

Question

Hey, I noticed from last month, whenever i complete a order, then that earning doesn't count in my monthly earning, but when a clearance balance clear then that show under this month earning..  

Last month i contacted FS, they told me clear the browser cache and so on.. but i dont think so this happening from my end.

so its happing with everyone?  

if yes, then it doesn't make sense, because fiverr take 14days in balance clearance, so how this can be count in this month income??  this is making lots of confusion, because i am unable to count my this month income due to this error.

• Like 12

11 answers to this question

On 1/28/2023 at 1:03 PM, shayaan499 said:

Hey, I noticed from last month, whenever i complete a order, then that earning doesn't count in my monthly earning, but when a clearance balance clear then that show under this month earning..  

Last month i contacted FS, they told me clear the browser cache and so on.. but i dont think so this happening from my end.

so its happing with everyone?  

if yes, then it doesn't make sense, because fiverr take 14days in balance clearance, so how this can be count in this month income??  this is making lots of confusion, because i am unable to count my this month income due to this error.

there is nothing wrong with it, u just explained it.

it's the difference in logic, you want to know how much have done on the past month, it's not an important data on Fiverr, however you can calculate it from your earnings page as well, all orders have a date there. but when it's clear to withdraw, it's logical to count it for the amount you have for the month right ?

Take it as grosser shop, where every one pays you later, after whole month and 1000 of buyers, you want to have the track of how much you have earned not how much have sold, because you want to know how much you have to spend right now, or buy new selling object right ? and you dont care how much is going out, you want how much you have right now.

before dear Filipdevaere comes over and tell me I'm not fluent in English, thats right I'm not 😄 so please dont 😛

• Like 8

After Fiverr's recent update, the platform now only displays monthly or overall earnings once they have cleared a 14-day period. To provide an example, if you completed some projects in January and the corresponding payments are processed in February, the earnings from those orders will only be displayed in your February earnings.

• Like 4

On 1/28/2023 at 6:03 PM, shayaan499 said:

Do you mean the earnings you see on the dashboard? I think the earnings tab in the analytics page makes more sense. But if you really want an accurate one just download the CSV.

• Like 4