Impression Count

max_outs

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I will be HAPPY to get your experiences.

Thank You

• Like 47
  • Sad 3
  • Up 1

My friend, I see that you are new to Fiverr and you are a graphic designer. It is normal for new sellers to have low impressions and clicks on their gigs at first. The Fiverr marketplace is filled with many talented people and it takes time for your gigs to be seen by potential buyers.

But do not worry, there are things you can do to help your gigs be seen. You can use keywords in your gig titles and descriptions so that your gigs show up when buyers are searching for services like yours. You can also add good quality images and videos to make your gigs stand out. And make sure your prices are fair and in line with other sellers offering similar services. Encourage buyers to leave reviews, they can help increase the visibility of your gigs. And most importantly, be active on Fiverr by responding to buyer's messages, delivering orders on time and asking for reviews.

Thank You🌸

• Like 36

@sazzad8525  You have had only 1 review since you joined Fiverr over a year ago, yet you feel that you can provide advise to people on how to gain orders?

I suggest you use your 'digital marketing expertise' to address your own profile before advising others.  

Finally, I suspect that you're using an AI bot to make your responses (Multiple ones across a number of threads) as your own profile is littered with grammatical errors. This doesn't make you credible at all. It only makes you stand out more as a fraud! 

Edited by breals
  • Like 32
  • Thanks 1

If you flowed below tips, I believe your gig would be Rank 

Use a captivating heading.
Gig-specific SEO

choose dependable tags
Be sure your gig is search engine optimized.
In the Gig Media, you may utilize a video.
Make Excellent Gig Images
Utilize social media to market your gigs.
Sell benefits, not services, as a concluding point.

• Like 26

4 minutes ago, chayanroy354 said:

If you flowed below tips, I believe your gig would be Rank 

Use a captivating heading.
Gig-specific SEO

choose dependable tags
Be sure your gig is search engine optimized.
In the Gig Media, you may utilize a video.
Make Excellent Gig Images
Utilize social media to market your gigs.
Sell benefits, not services, as a concluding point.

Once again in this thread,  another freelancer who believes that they can provide advice with ZERO sales on Fiverr! 

If you have no experience then how can you be sure your advise is accurate.  Please concentrate on growing your own profile before becoming a self proclaimed guru! 

• Like 25
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, breals said:

Once again in this thread,  another freelancer who believes that they can provide advice with ZERO sales on Fiverr! 

If you have no experience then how can you be sure your advise is accurate.  Please concentrate on growing your own profile before becoming a self proclaimed guru! 

This is not my advice it's just cooperation and I don't mean anything bad

• Like 22
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, chayanroy354 said:

This is not my advice it's just cooperation and I don't mean anything bad

If they are not your words then DON'T post on the forum.  

Concentrate on your own profile and leave the advice to the experienced freelancers! 

• Like 27
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/28/2023 at 3:19 PM, breals said:

@sazzad8525  You have had only 1 review since you joined Fiverr over a year ago, yet you feel that you can provide advise to people on how to gain orders?

I suggest you use your 'digital marketing expertise' to address your own profile before advising others.  

Finally, I suspect that you're using an AI bot to make your responses (Multiple ones across a number of threads) as your own profile is littered with grammatical errors. This doesn't make you credible at all. It only makes you stand out more as a fraud! 

Thank you for your feedback. I apologize if my profile is not up to your standards. Improving my Fiverr profile and skills, always pushing for success... I understand your concerns and will take them into consideration. Thank you again for your honesty.

• Like 24
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 2:27 AM, max_outs said:

Hi there,

I'm a new seller on Fiverr. I work in graphic designing field. Some of my Gigs are not getting impressions (2-5 daily) and the clicks I get per week is just 8 for all 7 Gigs. Is it a usual thing as a new seller or should I update something. I will be HAPPY to get your experiences.

Thank You

Make an eye-catching image and create an attractive and realistic description of your service.

• Like 12

I noticed this since Seller plus program has been introduced, my gigs impressions was somewhere around 8-9k but then it drops drastically and its now hovering around 1-2k without getting much clicks. I tried to change my gig titles, keywords, content, images couple of times with the relevant content but still no luck, not sure what happened here. Also, am not sure if any other seller has noticed this, sales dropped quite a lot from then.
If any experienced seller can through some light on what should we do here?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

On 2/17/2023 at 5:15 AM, swayam89 said:

I noticed this since Seller plus program has been introduced, my gigs impressions was somewhere around 8-9k but then it drops drastically and its now hovering around 1-2k without getting much clicks. I tried to change my gig titles, keywords, content, images couple of times with the relevant content but still no luck, not sure what happened here. Also, am not sure if any other seller has noticed this, sales dropped quite a lot from then.
If any experienced seller can through some light on what should we do here?

Hello, sorry to hear this. Im experiencing the same issue too. Since joining seller plus premium with a success manager. Since being advised to change my gig description and tags, my gig impressions have decreased and have not recovered for the past 1.5 months.

My previous gig description would almost always convert to a deal upon click. However, the new description, which my SM said is better is just not converting. Unfortunately, I don't have a copy of my previous description, which took me some time to write out, but it did the job.

Now I'm wondering if "Success" Manger is the correct title. This is all very disheartening, to say the least.

• Like 8