No new orders since I reactivated my gig_ Can't find my profile

alvaroeulalia

I had to pause my gig for some months due to personal reasons. Since I reactivated it, there has been no new orders. So I went on the fiverr searcher, to look for where my gig stands between all the other ones. However, I can't find my gig, nor my personal profile as a seller.

Is this normal?

• Like 7
  • Sad 1
  • Up 1

3 hours ago, alvaroeulalia said:

I had to pause my gig for some months due to personal reasons. Since I reactivated it, there has been no new orders. So I went on the fiverr searcher, to look for where my gig stands between all the other ones. However, I can't find my gig, nor my personal profile as a seller.

Is this normal?

yes. it's normal. i had done it. i was lose all my ranking, even if fewer order was in queue.

Now, it will be take time to show your profile by searching. I will suggest you that you should message old buyer, otherwise it will be difficult to rank up again.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, catwriter said:

That's risky. Sending unsolicited messages isn't allowed. If any of their old buyers report their message as spam, they'll be in trouble.

Not for all buyer. we can message old repeated buyer who were interacted with us in a good relationship & they have positive thinking still now.

I had used it. because, i had to paused my gig 3 times.

Besides, @alvaroeulalia should wait 14/28 days after reactive his Id. the gig will come up closer to the ranking consistently 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, marketer_merina said:

Not for all buyer. we can message old repeated buyer who were interacted with us in a good relationship & they have positive thinking still now.

As per Fiverr's Terms of Service, sending unsolicited messages (even if it's one message, even if it's to a buyer you have worked with before) is strictly forbidden.

Of course, if the buyer told you to message them with new offers or whatever, then it's perfectly fine, because then it's not an unsolicited message.

Or if you're certain that that specific buyer wouldn't mind if you messaged them, it's also fine.

However, just one buyer who happened to feel annoyed when you messaged them and then reported you for spam could get you in trouble.

That's why it's a risky advice to give. You might know your buyers well enough to assess whom to message, but does everyone who reads your advice?

• Like 5
  • Up 1