1 Year on fiverr, never got any order - How to Improve My Gig

haris_1111

I've been on Fiverr for 3 years, but unfortunately only got a couple of orders in those 3 years. Give me some useful suggestions on how to improve my GIG and my profile to get more and more orders. I'm going to share my account link. 
It will be eternally grateful to you for this act of kindness.
Thank You

https://www.fiverr.com/haris_1111?up_rollout=true

• Like 6
  • Up 1

16 minutes ago, haris_1111 said:

No, it's not ranked on a specific keyword. you are using your complete title on search bar. try to rank on low competitive keywords.

• Like 3

On 10/15/2022 at 11:16 AM, haris_1111 said:

Other than that my thumbnails and gig descriptions are far better than some of the competitors on the list. 

Your thumbnail is a table. Buyers have no idea what that table represents, while your competitors' thumbnails show exactly what it is they're offering.

Also, your profile description claims that you're a front-end developer, but you offer copywriting, influencer research... If someone needs copywriting, they will want to hire a copywriter, not a developer. And if your gig claims that you offer copywriting, someone clicks on it and sees that it's actually for proofreading and editing (and not writing at all), plus that the entire gig description looks as if you have copied from someone else (in the copywriting gig you claim that your name is Nayyab, while on your profile you say that your name is Haris Khattak), plus that on your profile you claim to be a developer, while in the copywriting gig you claim to be a native English teacher from the UK... Well, any sensible buyer would choose to work with someone else.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

43 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Your thumbnail is a table. Buyers have no idea what that table represents, while your competitors' thumbnails show exactly what it is they're offering.

Also, your profile description claims that you're a front-end developer, but you offer copywriting, influencer research... If someone needs copywriting, they will want to hire a copywriter, not a developer. And if your gig claims that you offer copywriting, someone clicks on it and sees that it's actually for proofreading and editing (and not writing at all), plus that the entire gig description looks as if you have copied from someone else (in the copywriting gig you claim that your name is Nayyab, while on your profile you say that your name is Haris Khattak), plus that on your profile you claim to be a developer, while in the copywriting gig you claim to be a native English teacher from the UK... Well, any sensible buyer would choose to work with someone else.

Hello, @catwriter I hope all is well with you. We are a small business with a focus on content creation, social media, and web development. How therefore should all the services be described in profile descriptions?

• Like 3

On 10/16/2022 at 11:22 AM, haris_1111 said:

We are a small business

Then describe yourself (in the profile description) as a small business offering A, B, C, and whatever else it is you're offering. Don't describe yourself as a developer named Haris and then offer completely unrelated services (and state that your name is Nayyak). If needed, you can also state in the profile description that the person in charge of communication is Haris (and then think how to rewrite the gig written in Nayyak's name, and don't claim to offer copywriting when you're actually offering proofreading).

Be honest and transparent. 

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, catwriter said:

Then describe yourself (in the profile description) as a small business offering A, B, C, and whatever else it is you're offering. Don't describe yourself as a developer named Haris and then offer completely unrelated services (and state that your name is Nayyak). If needed, you can also state in the profile description that the person in charge of communication is Haris (and then think how to rewrite the gig written in Nayyak's name, and don't claim to offer copywriting when you're actually offering proofreading).

Be honest and transparent.

Thank You so much for your time.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
5 hours ago, haris_1111 said:

Sadly, I haven't received a single purchase in the past year

Your profile states that you're a team working with top companies, yet your prices are very low, which makes your claim difficult to believe.

Your profile states that you're from Pakistan, yet your proofreading gig mentions an English teacher from the UK (and then Google search shows that the gig description was plagiarized from a real teacher from the UK).

After that, there's no need to look further.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

Your profile states that you're a team working with top companies, yet your prices are very low, which makes your claim difficult to believe.

Your profile states that you're from Pakistan, yet your proofreading gig mentions an English teacher from the UK (and then Google search shows that the gig description was plagiarized from a real teacher from the UK).

After that, there's no need to look further.

Thank you very much for your points, I'm going to improve it as fast as I can.

• Like 1