Fiverr Response Time ⏱

maheennadeem814

Question

Hello to everybody! I do my best to keep active on the Fiverr platform throughout the day (aside from when I sleep) and reply to messages as soon as I receive them (even though I haven't received a single one in days), but it still displays a response time of 8 hours on my profile, and I'm not sure how to handle this. Guys, please lend me a hand!

TIA

• Like 5

10 answers to this question

Its based on your average response time the past 60 days, you might have responded as late as 8 hours to a past message. The best way to handle that is to respond to any new inquiries as soon as possible, ideally within an hour until it averages out to an hour. You can try to promote your business in social media if you have a business page, if that helps.

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 5
  • Up 4

1 minute ago, theratypist said:

Its based on your average response time the past 60 days, you might have responded as late as 8 hours to a past message. The best way to handle that is to respond to any new inquiries as soon as possible, ideally within an hour until it averages out to an hour. You can try to promote your business in social media if you have a business page, if that helps.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your help ☺️

• Like 3

12 hours ago, josephine_bela said:

You can set an auto reply, this has helped me keep my response rate to one hour. The auto reply works very well, even when you're not online. 

Josephine, i'm grateful. Although it's already set up, auto-reply doesn't, if I'm not mistaken, help us keep the response time. When we contact the client directly, Fiverr automatically counts the one.

• Like 4