Building a Strong Personal Brand

mjensen415

Tried-and-true strategies for freelancing success

Watch our recent webinar to hear from esteemed branding experts, as they dive into what it takes to set yourself apart from your competition, avoid common pitfalls, and land more orders. 
Strong%20online%20presence%20_LP%20Thumbnail%20780X440.png

Meet the experts:

Dennis Yu is the CEO of BlitzMetrics and the co-author of Amazon’s #1 best-selling book on the topic of Social Media, The Definitive Guide To TikTok Ads. He has invested a billion dollars in successful Facebook ads on behalf of his own agencies and those he advises. The “million jobs” guy, Mr. Yu is on a mission to create one million jobs through hands-on social media training, as well as partnering with universities and professional organizations.

Gavin Lira is the founder and CEO of The Empathy Firm, an innovative company that applies humanity-driven PR to win the hearts of clients’ audiences. The Empathy Firm helps businesses acquire visibility, influence, and authority through media placements, podcast bookings, and consulting.

Meet the host: Yoav Marcus is an Education & Engagement Manager at Fiverr. With vast experience in the events & marketing industry, Yoav has hosted and produced various events (online, hybrid, & in-person), and managed delegations of executives from many countries to both Israel and London.

https://www.fiverr.com/content/strong-online-presence

• Like 35
  • Thanks 4

• 2 months later...

I know it's popular for folks to try to build a presence on TikTok, but for me starting a podcast was one of the best things I did for my career.

In 2012, I started a podcast where I interviewed Product Managers (which was the job I wanted) and asked them for insights on how to be more effective. 

Not only did I learn a lot from each interview, but it increased my profile in the industry. Folks from different companies started listening to my podcast, and about 6 months after starting it, I was offered my dream job (remote!) at a company in Portland.

[Mod note: link removed. Please read the forum rules.]

• Like 25
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...