My I'd is deranked

zeeshanhaiderut

Question

I am a level 1 seller my I'd is deranked since 2 months Without any reason my all gigs shifted to last page But i struggle and again came on first page And then Fiverr also give me a promoting gig option But after 1 day of promotion my All gigs again shifted to last page without any violation Can any one help me what should I do I also contacted Fiverr team but they are not giving me proper solution 

• Like 10
  • Sad 3

3 answers to this question

19 hours ago, zeeshanhaiderut said:

I am a level 1 seller my I'd is deranked since 2 months Without any reason my all gigs shifted to last page But i struggle and again came on first page And then Fiverr also give me a promoting gig option But after 1 day of promotion my All gigs again shifted to last page without any violation Can any one help me what should I do I also contacted Fiverr team but they are not giving me proper solution 

There is a possibility that you might be given negative private feedback from your buyers even they gave you full ratings.

Try to deliver quality work and also you need to work on your gigs!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, zeeshanhaiderut said:

my I'd is deranked since 2 months Without any reason my all gigs shifted to last page

That's not how Fiverr works. 

4 hours ago, zeeshanhaiderut said:

I also contacted Fiverr team but they are not giving me proper solution

I see. So, they are not telling you what you want them to tell you? 🙄

• Like 6