Account is currently disabled and under review

Guest urwafayyaz

Guest urwafayyaz

i m so pissed and worried about this problem because i didn't do anything wrong but my account is under review and everyone is saying it's going to take forever to get your account back to normal or maybe never. i can't create an other account then what should i do??? this was the only source of my income!!!

i worked so hard and with all the honesty on my account i got level 1 seller on 15 of jan and i was so happy but yesterday i got the email that my account is being review....

please some one help me what should i do??? should i leave fiverr forever and start from 0 on some other freelancing website? because is fiverr is being so unfair to us seller at this point. 

i am so worried i couldn't sleep last night.  HELPPP!!!

4 hours ago, urwafayyaz said:

should i leave fiverr forever and start from 0 on some other freelancing website?

This is entirely up to you to decide.

4 hours ago, urwafayyaz said:

fiverr is being so unfair to us seller at this point.

Fiverr is not being unfair by enforcing their rules and terms of service. Fiverr told you why your account was disabled. What did they say?

• Like 2

Guest urwafayyaz

This was the email.

but the thing is id did not change or add anything new to my account nor did i violate any role didn't even receive any warnings.

so far it's been 3 days and i did not reweave any positive answers for any ware

WhatsApp Image 2023-01-25 at 1.37.09 PM.jpeg

7 hours ago, urwafayyaz said:

didn't even receive any warnings.

At the beginning of the year, Fiverr restricted thousands of accounts for violating the ToS (typically it was for buying reviews). Many of those violations happened years ago, when the account owners were just starting out, and they have never received any warnings.

7 hours ago, urwafayyaz said:

so far it's been 3 days and i did not reweave any positive answers for any ware

The Trust & Safety team that investigates violations can take up to 90 days to finish the investigation...and that's under the things are more or less normal, not when they need to investigate thousands of accounts at once.

• Like 2