My buyer does not respond to me but requests revision continuously.

skalamin_11

Question

Hello,

I worked with a German buyer some days ago. Then I delivered the order and he requested for revision. I complete his 4 revisions. Then when the warder delivers, he gives it again for revision. When I went to the website to work according to the revision, I saw that the password of the website had been changed. I messaged him many times but no reply. Then I deliver the order again. Now the buyer requested for revision continuously but doesn't reply to any of my messages. Even the buyer did not provide new website access information.
Today again the buyer came online and requested revision but did not reply to my message. The Fiverr support team says, they can not force the buyer to complete the order.

What can I do now?

• Like 13
  • Sad 4

12 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, harneetart said:

its happened sometime i suggest you have to wait or extend the delivery time to maximum days may be its work. 

The buyer did not accept my delivery extend request. He also does not respond to my messages, just comes online and requests 

• Like 11

Many buyers are busy and didn't have intend to waste seller's time.

If so, let situation depend on buyer cooperation and serve your other orders in same time.

When buyers provide additional information, only then restart off work from where you left.

Else there's only one choice left: cancellation, which is disaster for both ratings, time and money.

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, grayprogrammerz said:

Many buyers are busy and didn't have intend to waste seller's time.

If so, let situation depend on buyer cooperation and serve your other orders in same time.

When buyers provide additional information, only then restart off work from where you left.

Else there's only one choice left: cancellation, which is disaster for both ratings, time and money.

Good suggestion. Thank you.

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 2

I have a client whom I did a voice over for on a subscription plan. He said "I need revision" and nothing else. I have messaged 3 times and also asked for an extension. He is not replying. The order is now showing 6 days late. I don't want it to hurt my rating, but it seems there is nothing I can do about it.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

On 1/24/2023 at 9:56 AM, skalamin_11 said:

Hello,

I worked with a German buyer some days ago. Then I delivered the order and he requested for revision. I complete his 4 revisions. Then when the warder delivers, he gives it again for revision. When I went to the website to work according to the revision, I saw that the password of the website had been changed. I messaged him many times but no reply. Then I deliver the order again. Now the buyer requested for revision continuously but doesn't reply to any of my messages. Even the buyer did not provide new website access information.
Today again the buyer came online and requested revision but did not reply to my message. The Fiverr support team says, they can not force the buyer to complete the order.

What can I do now?

sometimes it happened to me with dishonest buyers who didn't want to pay for the service...they don't answer questions but keep opening a cancellation or review request, what I did was communicate with the buyer and kept on delivering the order. Now it's up to you to decide whether to cancel the order or continue with the delivery and let the buyer understand that you delivered the order as per the Fiverr description (you have a 50% chance that the buyer will leave a bad review)

• Like 3