Fiver account temporaray disabled

fahadsaeed077

Question

12 answers to this question

21 minutes ago, urwafayyaz said:

people on social media are saying the i should delete my account because fiverr will not do anything and you will be on waiting forever

And how would it help you? If your account is restricted, it means you wouldn't be allowed to create a new one and start again (and if you did create a new account anyway, you'd get banned).

• Like 2
  • Up 1

Guest urwafayyaz

And people on social media are saying the i should delete my account because fiverr will not do anything and you will be on waiting forever

i am so worried cant even sleep i was working so hard on my account.

i was so happy because recently i reached to seller one level but what should i do now?

can anyone help?

Guest urwafayyaz
12 hours ago, catwriter said:

And how would it help you? If your account is restricted, it means you wouldn't be allowed to create a new one and start again (and if you did create a new account anyway, you'd get banned).

That's why i am so worried i cant find any solution.

and support is also not replying i don't know what to do now

i really need help

1 hour ago, urwafayyaz said:

i don't know what to do now

All you can do is wait for their decision.

And, perhaps, prepare for the possibility that your account gets permanently disabled. As in, look into other freelancing platforms, look for a job, search for another way to make a living...

• Like 1

Guest urwafayyaz

i am facing the same problem.

i didn't do any thing so worried didn't even receive any warning because i did not violet rules