Feedback on my new gigs, new seller

andrew_writyfly

Hi, i'm looking for some feedback on my new gigs, preferably from someone who has some decent success on their account. I'm looking for improvements and changes that would make me stand out a little more and secure CTR with purchases. I have followed frank_d, lloydsolutions and vickieito  guides and changed my gigs according to their suggestions. It's only been about a week and so far i only got 3 clicks on one of my gigs. Here are the gigs in question:

Created today

https://www.fiverr.com/andrew_writyfly/create-thumbnails-for-your-fiverr-gigs-and-youtube-using-ai-midjourney

About week old gigs

https://www.fiverr.com/andrew_writyfly/write-quality-article-about-video-games-and-board-games

https://www.fiverr.com/andrew_writyfly/imagine-you-up-to-20-names-and-slogans-for-your-company-or-business

These are my "final" versions for the time being. Still working on others.

Thank You for any input provided.

• Like 4

Hey,

I just had a look at your gigs and will just write down some things I noticed 🙂 Please don't get discouraged because I mostly only focus on the things you might or might not could do better! I think you have a lot of potential and the fact you're asking for help shows that you really want to figure out how to get clients.

I will create thumbnails for your fiverr gigs and youtube using ai midjourney
- who is your target group here? I imagine it's people who are either seller on fiverr or youtuber or anyone who needs thumbnails, right? As it's so "broad" I'm kind of questioning the knowledge of people concerning the ai "midjourney". It probably makes total sense for you but to be honest, I had to google what it actually is. When I would search for someone who creates thumbnails, I would go for someone who just creates them on their own without using AI. What I want to say is, that I feel like it would be good if you clearly explain what midjourney is, what it's doing and what are the advantages of it compared to a graphic designer. Your buyer could be someone for whom it's more important to save money and still have some proper thumbnails. I mean how would you explain to me as a customer that using an AI service for thumbnail creation is worth the money compared to someone creating it in a graphic software? Do you understand what I mean?

- I don't understand what the illustration photo on your gig gallery is for, is it something that was created using midjourney? And why there are the same gig images twice? And what is the "SEO" gig image about, is it an example for a created gig thumbnail? For me looking at it, it is confusing. Maybe you could create a gig thumbnail which shows multiple example thumbnails you created, one gig image for youtube thumbnails, one image for fiverr gig thumbnails etc etc

- niche: I would either choose a niche or list some more places than only youtube and fiverr. Eg. the pricing for your packages starts with 10thumbnails: this might be good for youtube, but barely someone needs 10 thumbnails for fiverr I guess. Like there are people, but probably not enough to pay your bills. I was questioning as well why the premium package is more expensive. It says "instructions" (what are instructions for this gig) and "prompt delivery" (you've set 1 day delivery for all packages, so what does that mean? explain it in the gig description!)

I will write articles or blogs about video games for your website
First thing I noticed about this gig was a great gig image gallery, I like to read example articles when it comes to these kinds of gigs. BUT! When I opened the first example about BF3, I noticed a misspelling in the first sentence. It says "solider" instead of "soldier", right? This mistake would be a reason for me as a buyer to end checking your gig here and search for someone else. I'm also a bit confused to why the second article is about fitness and not about video games like it says in the gig title?

• Like 4
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, almostfauxreal said:

Hey,

I just had a look at your gigs and will just write down some things I noticed 🙂 Please don't get discouraged because I mostly only focus on the things you might or might not could do better! I think you have a lot of potential and the fact you're asking for help shows that you really want to figure out how to get clients.

Wow that means a lot, thank you for taking the time to review and giving feedback! Means a lot.

56 minutes ago, almostfauxreal said:

I will create thumbnails for your fiverr gigs and youtube using ai midjourney
- who is your target group here? I imagine it's people who are either seller on fiverr or youtuber or anyone who needs thumbnails, right? As it's so "broad" I'm kind of questioning the knowledge of people concerning the ai "midjourney". It probably makes total sense for you but to be honest, I had to google what it actually is.

The idea i had was this gig was mostly for people who already know what the tool is. But now that i think about it, maybe you're right. Maybe i can make it a little more user friendly or easier to understand. Get a broader spectrum, but i feel like if i do that, the gig might get swallowed by the thousands of thumbnail creators so i might need to think a little more about this.

1 hour ago, almostfauxreal said:

When I would search for someone who creates thumbnails, I would go for someone who just creates them on their own without using AI. What I want to say is, that I feel like it would be good if you clearly explain what midjourney is, what it's doing and what are the advantages of it compared to a graphic designer. Your buyer could be someone for whom it's more important to save money and still have some proper thumbnails. I mean how would you explain to me as a customer that using an AI service for thumbnail creation is worth the money compared to someone creating it in a graphic software? Do you understand what I mean?

That does make a lot of sense. Do you think i should elaborate on it in the description or the video? Both? Would it be ok to have it in FAQ?

- I don't understand what the illustration photo on your gig gallery is for, is it something that was created using midjourney? And why there are the same gig images twice? And what is the "SEO" gig image about, is it an example for a created gig thumbnail? For me looking at it, it is confusing. Maybe you could create a gig thumbnail which shows multiple example thumbnails you created, one gig image for youtube thumbnails, one image for fiverr gig thumbnails etc etc

Yeah the images need improvements i agree. The duplicate images are jpegs and PDFs from documents section of the gig creation that are the same. I will definitely improve these.  The SEO article picture was meant to be as an example. Should i have the word "Sample" on it somewhere so it's less confusing? This is very good feedback. I think during the creation of that gig i got a bit lazy and that's bad for business lol. It will be fixed.

- niche: I would either choose a niche or list some more places than only youtube and fiverr. Eg. the pricing for your packages starts with 10thumbnails: this might be good for youtube, but barely someone needs 10 thumbnails for fiverr I guess. Like there are people, but probably not enough to pay your bills.

With midjourney it's easy to create variations of desired art. The 10 thumbnails are basically 10 different versions that buyer receives and can choose from. I guess i need to make that more obvious to lessen the confusion.

I was questioning as well why the premium package is more expensive. It says "instructions" (what are instructions for this gig) and "prompt delivery" (you've set 1 day delivery for all packages, so what does that mean? explain it in the gig description!

Fiverr recently added the new AI category and with that came in new options for packages. Should i add FAQ and explain what they mean?

I will write articles or blogs about video games for your website
First thing I noticed about this gig was a great gig image gallery, I like to read example articles when it comes to these kinds of gigs. BUT! When I opened the first example about BF3, I noticed a misspelling in the first sentence. It says "solider" instead of "soldier", right? This mistake would be a reason for me as a buyer to end checking your gig here and search for someone else. I'm also a bit confused to why the second article is about fitness and not about video games like it says in the gig title?

Yikes, i haven't noticed that mistake. This makes a lot of sense now why it's not performing well. I feel bad now for not catching that mistake. Will fix. Also i didn't have another article ready about video games so i just attached my other best article to show some more proof of work. Should i remove the fitness piece?

This feedback was very nice and i never expected this much useful information from this post. Thanks again and hope to read more of your thoughts soon!

• Like 6

On 1/24/2023 at 2:07 PM, andrew_writyfly said:

Wow that means a lot, thank you for taking the time to review and giving feedback! Means a lot.

The idea i had was this gig was mostly for people who already know what the tool is. But now that i think about it, maybe you're right. Maybe i can make it a little more user friendly or easier to understand. Get a broader spectrum, but i feel like if i do that, the gig might get swallowed by the thousands of thumbnail creators so i might need to think a little more about this.

That does make a lot of sense. Do you think i should elaborate on it in the description or the video? Both? Would it be ok to have it in FAQ?

Yeah the images need improvements i agree. The duplicate images are jpegs and PDFs from documents section of the gig creation that are the same. I will definitely improve these.  The SEO article picture was meant to be as an example. Should i have the word "Sample" on it somewhere so it's less confusing? This is very good feedback. I think during the creation of that gig i got a bit lazy and that's bad for business lol. It will be fixed.

With midjourney it's easy to create variations of desired art. The 10 thumbnails are basically 10 different versions that buyer receives and can choose from. I guess i need to make that more obvious to lessen the confusion.

Fiverr recently added the new AI category and with that came in new options for packages. Should i add FAQ and explain what they mean?

Yikes, i haven't noticed that mistake. This makes a lot of sense now why it's not performing well. I feel bad now for not catching that mistake. Will fix. Also i didn't have another article ready about video games so i just attached my other best article to show some more proof of work. Should i remove the fitness piece?

This feedback was very nice and i never expected this much useful information from this post. Thanks again and hope to read more of your thoughts soon!

Hey, thanks and sorry for getting back so late, I kinda forgot about it and had a lot of projects 🙂

Okay alright, that's definitely a way to go (people who already know what the tool is). Do you think, that people who already know the tool would need this kind of service or just use the tool themselves? (I have no idea about the tool so that's just a question to ask yourself.. what kind of people know about it and are they someone who would actually need someone to help them?)

It's just my opinion but maybe you could try to start with very high quality thumbnails for a low price. Mostly what helps the most with gigs in the beginning is reviews. So maybe if you have a customer, you could make them register on the platform to buy from you here (fiverr affiliate). When they come via your affiliate link, they don't have to pay the fee as far as I know.

I would definitely add a "sample" for the thumbnail. Maybe not on top of the thumbnail but above it. 

Haha yeah I know how it feels about getting lazy while creating gigs. I was the same and updated them again and again.

I would definitely add as many FAQs as possible. Maybe you can even use AI to find out what kind of questions buyers may have 😉 

I would also remove the fitness article and either write a short new one for gaming or maybe split the other one.. something like that. I think to have two different ones is a good option though as "one" could easily be seen as "well that one was luck, is he really skilled?" the more proof, the better!

Thanks a lot also for being open to receive feedback 🙂

• Like 4

18 hours ago, almostfauxreal said:

Hey, thanks and sorry for getting back so late, I kinda forgot about it and had a lot of projects 🙂

Okay alright, that's definitely a way to go (people who already know what the tool is). Do you think, that people who already know the tool would need this kind of service or just use the tool themselves? (I have no idea about the tool so that's just a question to ask yourself.. what kind of people know about it and are they someone who would actually need someone to help them?)

It's just my opinion but maybe you could try to start with very high quality thumbnails for a low price. Mostly what helps the most with gigs in the beginning is reviews. So maybe if you have a customer, you could make them register on the platform to buy from you here (fiverr affiliate). When they come via your affiliate link, they don't have to pay the fee as far as I know.

I would definitely add a "sample" for the thumbnail. Maybe not on top of the thumbnail but above it. 

Haha yeah I know how it feels about getting lazy while creating gigs. I was the same and updated them again and again.

I would definitely add as many FAQs as possible. Maybe you can even use AI to find out what kind of questions buyers may have 😉 

I would also remove the fitness article and either write a short new one for gaming or maybe split the other one.. something like that. I think to have two different ones is a good option though as "one" could easily be seen as "well that one was luck, is he really skilled?" the more proof, the better!

Thanks a lot also for being open to receive feedback 🙂

Thanks for coming back and checking in 😛

You do have a point about having people do the thing themselves if they know about the tool, but maybe some people don't want to spend money on the subscriptions? Idk. I improved to be like you said and i believe it's better.

I keep thinking about how to do pricing and i can't figure out the best way to do it. If i lower prices i might seem unprofessional and in the end it's very not worth my time doing some of the work for 5 bucks... But then again like you say reviews matter. Im hoping to get a client that values ones work and time and hopefully that client can see im not cheap guy like the rest and actually provide professional results. That way maybe they can become long term clients of mine.... Or im over thinking, unsure lol.

I pretty much redone everything. Check it out. I think it's a lot better now. Let me know what you think!

• Like 3

Okay so that's e.g. something I didn't know (I mean that you have to pay for a subscription), maybe that's something to use as an advantage for you as well.. like to mention in the description (like... "save the subscription fee....."etc).

I think your gigs are way better now as well 🙂 Also the pricing! Good luck with it. 
What I learned here on fiverr is that any price-points will have a specific kind of buyer.

About the lower prices: yeah I get that 100%. Well just try it out with what you have right now. If it doesn't work, try to lower your price a bit for 1-2 reviews, over-deliver and give a great customer service and then put the prices back up.

I bought a lot on the platform myself and tbh.. sometimes when buying cheap, people aren't even able to properly form sentences or text you like 8 times in a row when you don't answer in a second, which can be super annoying. I'm sure it will be easy for you to provide a proper communication compared to that and get good reviews quickly. It's not super easy in the beginning but once you have a level and some reviews, it will get way easier 🙂

• Like 3

2 hours ago, almostfauxreal said:

Okay so that's e.g. something I didn't know (I mean that you have to pay for a subscription), maybe that's something to use as an advantage for you as well.. like to mention in the description (like... "save the subscription fee....."etc).

I think your gigs are way better now as well 🙂 Also the pricing! Good luck with it. 
What I learned here on fiverr is that any price-points will have a specific kind of buyer.

About the lower prices: yeah I get that 100%. Well just try it out with what you have right now. If it doesn't work, try to lower your price a bit for 1-2 reviews, over-deliver and give a great customer service and then put the prices back up.

I bought a lot on the platform myself and tbh.. sometimes when buying cheap, people aren't even able to properly form sentences or text you like 8 times in a row when you don't answer in a second, which can be super annoying. I'm sure it will be easy for you to provide a proper communication compared to that and get good reviews quickly. It's not super easy in the beginning but once you have a level and some reviews, it will get way easier 🙂

Makes sense and thank you!

• Like 2