Order cancelled by our customer service team and buyer blocked after Job is delivered

yehiagraphics

Question

Hello,

I have just received this Email from Fiverr:

( Your order with ******* was cancelled by our customer service team. To review the reason for this cancellation, click here.)

The funds from this order were returned to the buyer.

( click here ) is not clickable, i tried from mobile and pc.

The job was already delivered and i was waiting for buyer approval. how come they block the buyer and refund him.

Who will pay me for my time!!! 

• Like 10
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 6

14 answers to this question

Hello, sorry to hear this. I know that Fiverr keeps the money during an active order, until it's marked as complete by the buyer or due to the expiration date.

About the Fiverr Email you received I would suggest to immediately open a support ticket and explain the situation and the fact that you already have delivered the final product. Also ask the reason, if you don't know it yet, of the cancellation of the order. Since the "Click here" link doesn't work.

• Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 2

Similar happened to me as well, The buyer canceled the order after delivery and stated reason that program is not running. I offered remote installation as well as video evidence. And same time i wrote to fiverr, But as usual fiverr only heard buyer side and cancelled the order. There was no reply to my support ticket. 
Many buyer just get what they want and cancel the order at last. Support team makes bias decisions always. 
In short, Being seller on fiverr is fragile career. 

• Like 11

Fiverr did not make a statement about the reason, the order was automatically canceled because the buyer's account was closed, I experienced the same situation again today and wrote to the support team again, they said that I delivered the order incorrectly, it is not related to the issue, I don't know why they said this, I guess Fiverr sometimes finds the seller and sometimes the buyer right. We are at the discretion of the team

• Like 3