My account disable please anyone help why this happened

Guest maacdesigner

Question

Guest maacdesigner

I am a graphic designer and also a digital marketing speacilasit , so I want to sell services in both categories and it not possible to sell both on same account that's why I create 2 account
In 1st account I sell my designing services
In 2nd account I sell my digital marketing services

they disable my both account 

4 answers to this question

You can't have more than 1 Fiverr account, you agreed to that when you created your first account. Obviously you violated the rules and there's nothing you can do now.

As for selling multiple types of services, you can do that with a single account, if you have the talent. But you should nbever have more than 1 Fiverr account. You can see what happens 🙂 

• Like 5

How about before joining a new platform, you take a few hours to read some of their TOS. Opening more than 1 account is a major violation on Fiverr. Even if you had taken just a few minutes to search YouTube for a short video on the major "Do's and Don'ts" on Fiverr, you would have been saved from all these stress.

Better luck next time mate 

• Like 1

Guest maacdesigner

I need help please anyone reply 

how I sell my 2 different categories service as a designer and a marketer, can I create 2 account ?

[Mod note: Topics merged.]

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, blazegoldburst said:

It is against their terms of service. However, there is a way to offer both your design and marketing services under one account. You can create different gig offerings for each service, this way buyers can easily find and purchase the specific service they need from you.

He already created another account. He has another topic on the forum asking why he was banned, even if he had 2 accounts...

• Like 3