Video consultation service

frank_d

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/12/2023 at 11:13 PM, nikoleta_dev said:

A bit late, but I just noticed the message on my profile dashboard about the video consultations and I am quite excited to try it out. What I wonder is, can I connect it to a different email address from the one I use for Fiverr? 🤔

Use an email that adds up to your regular activities. Because fiber is keeping a system that no one can schedule any day of your event.

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...

What's the feedback on this feature, has it been working out for you? My main offerings are consultancy on zoom but I still haven't activated it, I'm worried it's going to be messy.

What happens if a buyer doesn't show up, do you get stuck in limbo? Ideally the consultation would auto complete without the option to review but I guess that's not the case.

• Like 5
  • Up 2

3 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

What's the feedback on this feature, has it been working out for you? My main offerings are consultancy on zoom but I still haven't activated it, I'm worried it's going to be messy.

What happens if a buyer doesn't show up, do you get stuck in limbo? Ideally the consultation would auto complete without the option to review but I guess that's not the case.

Due to my pricing /positioning, still no takers.

I may need to revisit my copy.

• Like 5

10 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

What's the feedback on this feature, has it been working out for you?

I'm not convinced it is active yet. On my profile it shows up as "Manage Consultations." I haven't gotten any hits, but I think it's still in Beta testing.

• Like 5

One buyer requested a consultation, and I told them to go to my profile and book the consultation there. 

However, it didn't work and I received a message like "an order request" when someone requested a quote from your profile. There was no transaction. 

• Like 4

• 1 year later...

Earlier I was having offer consultation service in my profile section, but now I am unable to see it. What happened ? Have they dis-continued this consultation feature or what ? I am a Level 1 seller as of now.

• Like 2