Order conflict

elbkrr

Hello, can I ask you about an objective opinion of a problem I have?

so I've got an order on fiverr, that asked me for a twitter integration on a Discord bot. I did it, but it results that the bot configuration can only made via the bot dashboard, and I don't know front-end developing. I told the user about this, and he wants to cancel the order. In it's request, he didn't say anything about the website, and I corretly made the integration.

• Like 2

Not quite enough information to really go off of, but this seems like a failure from both parties.

If the delivery was made according to the specifications of the contract, then you did what they paid for. The Buyer seems to have made assumptions about what was included in the package and/or your skills. You did not, however delivery exactly what they wanted, because the buyer didn't know (how) to tell you what they wanted in detail. I did glance at your profile/gig, and there's not much clarification for what is and what is not a part of an order.

(You also have a non permitted link, and you offer bug/error fixed post-order completion without a time limit.)

• Like 1