Do my gigs & profile look trustable?

rehan_requiem

Hello. I have started out as a seller in E-com web store niche 25 days ago, receiving ~150-200 impressions and 3-7 clicks per day.  Just wanted to ask if you were looking for these services and happened to come across my profile/gig, would you consider my services?

Edited by rehan_requiem
  • Like 5

Hello, I started out as a seller on Fiverr around a month ago, offering Web-related services. I've been getting a consistent increase in clicks and impressions but no orders or a single message. I have improved my gig images and thumbnail several times, yet, no luck. Can someone critique my profile or gigs to help me get better? How long into Fiverr did you get your first order?

I will be grateful.

Edited by rehan_requiem
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2

8 minutes ago, lalitsdmittal said:

No Sir, May be because of the prices, or due to gig description 

Increased the price to the minimum suggested price ($80) because I noticed that my gigs stopped showing up on searches and got pushed to like the 5th page. Then they immediately started ranking on the 1st page again after I increased the prices to the suggested price displayed on the edit gig price page.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, rehan_requiem said:

my gig images and thumbnail several times, yet, no luck. Can someone critique my profile or gigs to help me get better? How long into Fiverr did you get your first order?

Share your gig link through social media marketing. Be patient and increases your gig skills.

After the new update by fiverr, we are also facing the same situation Thanks. 

• Like 4

Hello, I'm a new Fiverr seller (started out around a month ago) getting consistent impressions (~200+ / Day) and clicks (~6 / Day).

Should I drop the price of my gig package at the cost of first page ranking to get an order? Recently I noticed that Fiverr is only ranking the gigs which are priced at the suggested minimum price for the category in my case ($80). No orders or even a single message for now which I believe might be because of high price for a gig with no reviews.

I will be very grateful if anyone can help with my question.

image.png.79568a4b5776338780f35ac01b00a406.png

Edited by rehan_requiem
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1

If Fiverr requires a minimum price for gigs in your category, then price your gigs at that minimum or higher. Fiverr appears to be qiute clear in their pop-up reminder. Why would you think pricing your gig lower than that required minimum, would bring in more sales, when Fiverr clearly states that lower prices result in less exposure?

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, jonbaas said:

If Fiverr requires a minimum price for gigs in your category, then price your gigs at that minimum or higher. Fiverr appears to be qiute clear in their pop-up reminder. Why would you think pricing your gig lower than that required minimum, would bring in more sales, when Fiverr clearly states that lower prices result in less exposure?

That's because I have seen sellers in same niche/keywords with lower prices but their gigs show up on the first page because they have reviews. Wouldn't a gig which is priced lower, has good reviews and credibility be more attractive to buyers than a gig which is priced higher and has no reviews?

So I'm trying to give an incentive by pricing closer to the lower-priced gig with reviews to potentially get a buyer.

Edited by rehan_requiem
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, rehan_requiem said:

So I'm trying to give an incentive by pricing closer to the lower-priced gig with reviews to potentially get a buyer.

Do that if you must, however, Fiverr has clearly stated: "Set your package total price to a minimum of $80 or your gig is very likely to recieve less exposure under this category." If you do choose to price lower, don't be surprised if your gig recieves little to no exposure in that category -- as stated.

• Like 8

• 5 months later...

Hello, I'm a Level 1 seller. Started out on Fiverr about 5 months ago. Until about a month from now, I was getting decent gig engagement and orders. Never had issues with any client orders/expectations. I have perfect reviews/ratings, never received any TOS violation notice. 

I noticed that about a month from now, all of my started to get significantly less impressions thus leading to less engagement which significantly impacted the amount of work I received. My top-selling gig which has always ranked top of the keyword I targeted got de-ranked and later completely disappeared from search.

I tried to search for the gig with exact title and filters but it didn't even show up, it has been the case for the past 3 weeks. I reached out to Fiverr's Customer Service multiple times but always got the template reply of "your gig is visible in search."

The screenshot below shows how the gig impressions were after it disappeared from search:

image.thumb.png.00706ceff16c46e4143288e5a018aa13.png

All of the account's gigs are basically dead with single-digit to no impressions per day. Its making me consider closing my account and moving on from FIverr. Since the account's performance was gradually increasing then abruptly hit rock-bottom does suggest that there might be a bad private review. I do suspect a potential order I could've gotten a bad private review from, but, even after that I have gotten multiple perfect reviews but they never had any effect on the dead impressions.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

Edited by rehan_requiem
  • Like 5