How can I get order on Fiverr.

aribaayaz969

58 minutes ago, aribaayaz969 said:

I have not received a single order since 1 month . What is reason?

Perhaps you are not doing any productive work to earn any orders. Fiverr does not guarantee orders to any seller, but you can increase your chances of earning orders by treating your gigs like a business.

32 minutes ago, ranok_hoque said:

I also don't know when I will get a work order, but I sit at the screen waiting for it.

Please reread what I write above.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

No one can tell you a specific reason. And a lot of people have trouble getting orders. It can be anywhere from people not needing the type of service you provide, the fact that you have a lot of competitors with more expreience or better prices, but also low performance the past few weeks or months. It can be a lot of different stuff. 

• Like 12

@aribaayaz969

You claim to offer services in Norwegian, Swedish, Dutch, French, English and German.  Are you seriously telling us that you speak that many languages? as your profile states differently.  So it makes me think that you're probably using a translation app which is not stated in your gigs. 

Languages

• English  - Basic
  • Urdu (اردو) - Native/Bilingual
  • Spanish (Español) - Basic
  • French (Français) - Basic

Your customers are probably asking the same question, which is a bit misleading, and the main reason I think you're not getting customers  

Happy to be corrected if this is not the case.   

Edited by breals
  • Like 6
  • Up 2

• 2 months later...

Hello there, 

Instead of thinking about orders, why you are not getting them? 

Try to do research in your category/niche make notes and based on that, optimise your GIG Titles, use relevant tags, write a clear and to-the-point GIG description, add FAQs, and use eye-catchy images in your GIG portfolio.

Once you are done with this. Make sure to promote your GIGs on social media platforms.

And once your GIG starts ranking, you will get orders.

• Like 2