I have not received a single order since 1 month .

aribaayaz969

58 minutes ago, aribaayaz969 said:

I have not received a single order since 1 month . What is reason?

Perhaps you are not doing any productive work to earn any orders. Fiverr does not guarantee orders to any seller, but you can increase your chances of earning orders by treating your gigs like a business.

32 minutes ago, ranok_hoque said:

I also don't know when I will get a work order, but I sit at the screen waiting for it.

Please reread what I write above.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

There could be several reasons why you haven't received any orders on Fiverr in the past month. Some possible explanations include:

• Your gig is not properly optimized: Make sure your gig title, description, and tags are all relevant and accurately describe the services you offer.
  • Your gig is not visible: Check that your gig is not buried on the last pages of search results. Use relevant keywords in your title and tags to improve visibility.
  • Your prices are too high or too low: Compare your prices to those of similar gigs and adjust them accordingly.
  • Your gig does not have any reviews or ratings: Encourage satisfied customers to leave reviews and ratings for your gig to build credibility and attract new buyers.
  • You are not actively promoting your gig: Share your gig on social media platforms and other online communities to attract more potential buyers.
  • You need to improve your gig's portfolio or samples of work you have done.

It would be best if you tried a combination of all these suggestions to see which one works best for you. I would also recommend to check your analytics on the Fiverr account and see if you can find any insights on how to improve your gig's visibility or performance.

• Like 3