It is possible to get work from the brief??

shumon9190

• Lena locked this topic
  • 4 months later...

I am a new seller, I'm  a one  order completed , I could not give time to fiver for some days, now I see that the buyer has removed the request.How do we get work from Fiveer as a new seller? If anyone knows if it is possible to get work from the brief, please let me know.

On 1/22/2023 at 10:56 AM, omorfaruk1124 said:

New sellers are trying to get orders but there is little chance to get orders.

No, there are plenty of chances for any seller to earn orders, the problem is that many new sellers think that Fiverr is a get-rich-quick website. They come here expecting to create a seller account, and then sit back and watch as the orders start pouring in, but that's not how Fiverr works. The sellers that earn orders here -- the veteran sellers, like myself and others -- treat their gigs like a business. They strategize, research, and experiment until they find a system that works for them. Most new sellers aren't willing to do this..... so they usually have no orders.

Success does NOT come to those who wait. Success comes to those who work hard -- productively and strategically -- to earn it. 

• Like 13
  • Up 3

1 hour ago, omorfaruk1124 said:

Now, this is the way to get the order. Buyers check seller skill and efficiency by reading seller briefs. But here leveled sellers get an extra advantage through their review. New sellers are trying to get orders but there is little chance to get orders. 

It has become difficult for new sellers to find work😔😔

• 1 month later...

Created my account about 5 months ago then completed an order with a Gig and some day I could not give time to Fiverr but now I am giving full time to Fiverr and I gave some new Gig. Impression is good but I am not getting any orders. Anyone can you give me any Trick on this

Edited by shumon9190