Gig has been declined due to gig price editing?

raidigital

Question

7 answers to this question

I have been providing this kind of service for a long time. Everything is mine. Gig title description and direction image created by me. I am making the gig following all the rules of Fiverr. I created the gig image with Canva. My family runs with this income. I have not committed any policy violations. I don't understand what is happening to me.

Screenshot_14.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, raidigital said:

I have been providing this kind of service for a long time. Everything is mine. Gig title description and direction image created by me. I am making the gig following all the rules of Fiverr. I created the gig image with Canva. My family runs with this income. I have not committed any policy violations. I don't understand what is happening to me.

Screenshot_14.png

Means that the gig image was not original (not your own design/work) as you used Canva? If its not, then Fiverr did right! 

You have to used your own work for gig images else it will be copyrights violation! 

P S. Your title is confusing! You said gig price editing while in description, its gig image and gig description etc?

Edited by smartdezigns
  • Like 8

21 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Means that the gig image was not original (not your own design/work) as you used Canva?

This is not necessarily true. Canva provides a lot of free designs that you are allowed to use. There are a lot of terms they mention, but below is a snippet of them (granted you're only using the free designs and not Pro of otherwise). 

"You can use our content in a Canva design, for a wide range of personal and commercial uses."

@raidigital What does it say when you click on the 'click here to see..."? 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

HI @raidigital - Did you visit the "Click here" link in the red banner up top? It should provide more information on why your gig was was declined.

When gigs are updated, Fiverr sometimes reviews the title, gig descriptions, and gallery images/videos for compliance. There was something that triggered your gig to be declined. The link should provide more information.

• Like 4

On 1/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, sabinespoems said:

This is not necessarily true. Canva provides a lot of free designs that you are allowed to use. There are a lot of terms they mention, but below is a snippet of them (granted you're only using the free designs and not Pro of otherwise). 

"You can use our content in a Canva design, for a wide range of personal and commercial uses."

@raidigital What does it say when you click on the 'click here to see..."? 

Fiverr Support Replay... 
I checked the Gig "create social media accounts, setup and optimize business pages", and I can see that it was denied due to mentioning Reddit in the Gig description.
@sabinespoems @smartdezigns
I have 90+ reviews in this gig. Fiverr responsible to asked me to change the description. But Without asking they are direct my gigs denied. I quit my job and started freelancing full-time. Freelancing money supports my family. 

Screenshot_32.png

Edited by raidigital
  • Like 5

On 1/22/2023 at 3:29 PM, raidigital said:

I have not committed any policy violations.

Customer Support's response shows they did, in fact, deny your Gig because it violated their policy. However, they mention the Gig is not visible to anyone meaning they didn't delete it. CS says in their email response that you deleted it yourself?

However, you can simply create a new Gig! So be happy that your account is still there and you'll still be able to support your family. I'd advise to read the Terms of Service closely so you won't have these issues in the future. 

All the best to you! 

• Like 6
  • Up 3