Account Restriction

Hello, today I got a third warning that has led to my account being restricted. The client claims that I used the delivery button to submit empty work. However, there are files that I have attached to the delivery button, and the client has published the work on their site. Same work as I had delivered. But now my account is restricted, and the funds are returned to the buyer even after he has used my work.

I have contacted customer support with the files and the links to the client's site. I don't know what my chances of getting the restrictions removed are or how long it's gonna take. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, oscarchemonges said:

Hello, today I got a third warning that has led to my account being restricted. The client claims that I used the delivery button to submit empty work. However, there are files that I have attached to the delivery button, and the client has published the work on their site. Same work as I had delivered. But now my account is restricted, and the funds are returned to the buyer even after he has used my work.

I have contacted customer support with the files and the links to the client's site. I don't know what my chances of getting the restrictions removed are or how long it's gonna take. 

Hello

Wait for Customer Support's decision then. Hopefully it will be restored but all depends on their decision

• Like 2
  • Up 1