How i get my first order because i am not getting any breifs?

manans_design

7 hours ago, manans_design said:

How i get my first order because i am not getting any breifs? 

here is my profile link can someone see it and tell me what should i do for getting orders?

https://www.fiverr.com/users/manans_design/seller_dashboard

It can take some time to get your first order on Fiverr, but there are things you can do to increase your chances. Improving your gigs and researching what works best on the platform can help. Additionally, you have come to the forum at the right time and can learn from the experiences of other sellers. Keep working on your gigs and don't give up, your first order will come.

• Like 8

Hello @manans_design!

The first order is the one which takes time and you have to have patience, also try improving your gig, like the gig image, make it attractive so that buyers clicks through it.

I got an order within a month, my friend didn't even got the order in 3 months.

It all depends, and as of watching you profile, you have just joined this month, so whatever it takes have patience.

Thanks

• Like 6

1 hour ago, capablethings said:

Hello @manans_design!

The first order is the one which takes time and you have to have patience, also try improving your gig, like the gig image, make it attractive so that buyers clicks through it.

I got an order within a month, my friend didn't even got the order in 3 months.

It all depends, and as of watching you profile, you have just joined this month, so whatever it takes have patience.

Thanks

I agree with @blazegoldburst and @capablethings.

It took about 2 months for me to get my first order after getting my Fiverr gig set up. 

If I remember correctly, I didn't pay too much attention to my gig images, description or any of the details that sellers get to input. I just thought of the gig as a "maybe I'll earn some pocket change" type of thing.

Then, I got my first first order of (I think it was) $250 USD and I was psyched!

I started paying more attention to it, copying what Top Rated Sellers did: the way they structured their description, the quality of their gig images... and slowly, I got more orders and buyers coming in. 

Here's my point: In the beginning, I didn't pay too much attention to the details because, well, I didn't pay too much attention to my Fiverr gig in general, but I learned how important it is to make your gig look professional and attractive. Hopefully you'll take the advice of @blazegoldburst, @capablethings and myself and make your gig more professional, to make it look better. 

By the way, whatever you do, do not click bait your clients.

Here's the difference between click baiting and making a gig look attractive:

• Click baiting is making your clients feel like you provide a service or product that you can't deliver, hence, baiting them into clicking, contacting and ordering from your gig
  • An attractive gig makes clients feel confident that you'll be able to do exactly what you guys agreed on 

Good luck @manans_design!

Edited by licheng906
Spelling error
  • Like 5