Top Rated Seller Evaluation

estim8or_pro

Question

Hello Sellers,

I've been a seller on this platform for 12 months and I'm looking the work flow management system.

I completed all requirements for Top Rated Seller over 2 months ago and maintained it to do this day, I've had (2) evaluation dates passed and I'm still at the same level. Anyone experienced the same thing? Or advice on who to reach out to? 

Thanks in advance.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

4 answers to this question

Hi!
This is completely normal! If you read up a bit more about being a TRS, you'll see that not everyone will make it there - and even if they do, they might not make it when they qualify. Basically, the process to be picked is manual (by Fiverr) and they have quite a few other things they look for in a seller's profile before choosing to promote them. For me, it took about 6 months I think after I qualified, but I know some people have waited longer (and others have waited much less.) 

• Like 6
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, estim8or_pro said:

Ahh. Thank you soo much for clarifying that for me. I was very confused after make all of the requirements and yet still didn't rank up. @katakatica

It does say in the levels section that TRS are manually selected. So you can't influence them at all. Just do the best work you can and if they take notice, you will most likely be a TRS at some point 🙂

• Like 10

On 1/21/2023 at 3:26 PM, donnovan86 said:

It does say in the levels section that TRS are manually selected. So you can't influence them at all. Just do the best work you can and if they take notice, you will most likely be a TRS at some point 🙂

Thank you so much.

• Like 8