How impressions are increased?

kashif719

Question

10 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, zradnan360 said:

impression depend on your gig position and you fiverr activity. if you want to increase your gig impression you have to active on fiverr minimum 18 hrs. 

and also active on fiverr forum. it's more effective for new seller.  🥰

You're speaking absolute rubbish!  

You have ZERO sales on Fiverr, and you've been on the platform for over a year!

I suggest you get your own profile in order before giving your opinion in the future 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hello,

the impressions usually indicate how many people see your gig while scrolling on the Fiverr page. If there's no impressions it means that your gig is not being shown to people, probably because there's many competitors in that field and your gig ended up somewhere at the bottom of the page. This is why many experienced sellers always suggest to pick a niche or do a gig focused on a very particular field. (At least to start as a new seller)

Have a nice day!

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 2:22 PM, maxtpf said:

Hello,

the impressions usually indicate how many people see your gig while scrolling on the Fiverr page. If there's no impressions it means that your gig is not being shown to people, probably because there's many competitors in that field and your gig ended up somewhere at the bottom of the page. This is why many experienced sellers always suggest to pick a niche or do a gig focused on a very particular field. (At least to start as a new seller)

Have a nice day!

Thanks for your valuable comments!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, zradnan360 said:

impression depend on your gig position and you fiverr activity. if you want to increase your gig impression you have to active on fiverr minimum 18 hrs. 

Not true at all. Basically 95% of my orders and messages came in when I was offline actually. As breals said, stop suggesting stuff that are completely nonsense.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I think when your gig is showing on first pages, means more people are seeing it then it is referred to as an impression, so when a gig has very few impressions, it could imply that it is at the very bottom of the page.

also highly competitive areas such as blog writing could mean that your gig is in competition with alot of sellers and thus is not ranking at the top of the first pages

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 2/4/2023 at 11:59 AM, zradnan360 said:

false information! staying 18 hours online will get you nowhere! also the forum is not connected to your freelancer account!

• Like 4

On 1/21/2023 at 2:59 AM, kashif719 said:

Hi!
Dear friends, as I created my 2nd Gig, the impressions of 1st Gigs are increasing dramatically. 

I want to know; how the algorithm of Fiverr Gigs works in this sense.
Thanks for answering!

use an attractive image and make honest description of your service 

• Like 3