not getting fiverr brief

asad4132

2 hours ago, asad4132 said:

hi , i am level one seller for the last 3 month and for the last 1.5 month i didnt get a single brief. can any one help

Hi @asad4132, focus on becoming visible in Fiverr's search so that you can get orders through organic search. Those who do well in organic search will usually do well in Promoted Gigs, Get Briefs, and may also be "promoted" by Fiverr through badges such as the Fiverr's Choice badge, Rising Talent Badge, Quick Deliveries, Quick Replies,  Repeat Customers, and so forth.

Monitor your impressions, clicks, and orders and make necessary changes to your gigs:

Impressions will tell you how relevant Fiverr's algorithm thinks you are when buyers search for your services. Your relevancy is based on your titles, tags, and gig descriptions, as well as your seller performance and seller quality. Fiverr's search gives priority to relevant gigs where sellers are performing well, look professional, and have great reviews (both public and private reviews). To increase your impressions you will need to increase your relevancy so that you will be seen higher up in search results.

Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is to potential customers. When customers use Fiverr's search, will your gig catch their eye? You have only seconds to impress a buyer, so make sure your gig image is well-designed, you have a gig video, the whole title is visible, and your price is attractive. Number of reviews, ratings, and seller level also play a role in how attractive your gig is to buyers. If buyers are clicking on your gig, that means you caught their eye and they are making it to your profile and gig page.

Orders will tell you how good your profile and gigs are at convincing a buyer to place an order with you. If you have impressions and clicks but no orders, buyers are seeing you, visiting your gig, and then deciding to go with another customer. Your job is to figure out why they are leaving you for the competition and how you can turn that around so that customers want to buy from you.

• Like 3
  • Up 1

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Hi @asad4132, focus on becoming visible in Fiverr's search so that you can get orders through organic search. Those who do well in organic search will usually do well in Promoted Gigs, Get Briefs, and may also be "promoted" by Fiverr through badges such as the Fiverr's Choice badge, Rising Talent Badge, Quick Deliveries, Quick Replies,  Repeat Customers, and so forth.

Monitor your impressions, clicks, and orders and make necessary changes to your gigs:

Impressions will tell you how relevant Fiverr's algorithm thinks you are when buyers search for your services. Your relevancy is based on your titles, tags, and gig descriptions, as well as your seller performance and seller quality. Fiverr's search gives priority to relevant gigs where sellers are performing well, look professional, and have great reviews (both public and private reviews). To increase your impressions you will need to increase your relevancy so that you will be seen higher up in search results.

Clicks will tell you how attractive your gig is to potential customers. When customers use Fiverr's search, will your gig catch their eye? You have only seconds to impress a buyer, so make sure your gig image is well-designed, you have a gig video, the whole title is visible, and your price is attractive. Number of reviews, ratings, and seller level also play a role in how attractive your gig is to buyers. If buyers are clicking on your gig, that means you caught their eye and they are making it to your profile and gig page.

Orders will tell you how good your profile and gigs are at convincing a buyer to place an order with you. If you have impressions and clicks but no orders, buyers are seeing you, visiting your gig, and then deciding to go with another customer. Your job is to figure out why they are leaving you for the competition and how you can turn that around so that customers want to buy from you.

Hey @vickieito, I'm a new seller having a similar issue. I haven't had a single order or even a buyer brief match. would you mind taking a look at my 2 gigs and letting me know if there's something I should do to increase my chances of getting my first order? they only have a few impressions each and no clicks at all.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/YQk7aR

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pAgZLN

thank you so much

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, lyricsandlogos said:

I'm a new seller having a similar issue. I haven't had a single order or even a buyer brief match.

Hi @lyricsandlogos - it takes time to build a business. You started this month. Many sellers don't see their first order for weeks, or even months. Also, when I first turned on the "Get Briefs" option as a Level 2 seller, I didn't get briefs for 2 months.

5 minutes ago, lyricsandlogos said:

they only have a few impressions each and no clicks at all.

If they have few impressions, it's because Fiverr's algorithm doesn't see you as relevant yet. That will grow as you start interacting with buyers and processing orders. If you have impressions but no clicks, your gigs aren't attractive enough to make buyers want to "click" and visit your gig. Buyers only have seconds to look and decide which gigs to click on, so make sure your gig image is high quality and attractive.

7 minutes ago, lyricsandlogos said:

would you mind taking a look at my 2 gigs

Profile - I like your bio! It's creative, witty, and shows off your personality. It also includes the buyer (YOU statements) so that's a wonderful way to connect with your buyers.

Music & Lyrics gig - 

1. Your video doesn't really show off your work, describe your service, or give a call-to-action for the buyer. 

2. Besides the video, there is nothing else in your gallery - take advantage of the 3 images and 2 PDFs that you get to show off your work. When you are a new seller, your portfolio will give you credibility when you have zero reviews.

3. I'm not sure if you want to include that you are willing to make lyrics/music for "as dirty as you want." That might invite buyers who may ask for things that are against Fiverr ToS.

Hand-drawn Calligraphy gig - 

1. Consider shortening your title since buyers can't read it in its entirety without hovering over the title.

2. I would love to see a video of you writing some calligraphy!

3. Same comments here on the gallery - you have more work samples here but you can still add unlimited portfolio samples in your 2 PDFs and gig video.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2023 at 11:24 AM, lyricsandlogos said:

Hey @vickieito, I'm a new seller having a similar issue. I haven't had a single order or even a buyer brief match. would you mind taking a look at my 2 gigs and letting me know if there's something I should do to increase my chances of getting my first order? they only have a few impressions each and no clicks at all.

https://www.fiverr.com/share/YQk7aR

https://www.fiverr.com/share/pAgZLN

thank you so much

Hi, i had visit both of your gig. as i am a designer , your gig images are too bad quality. try to make an optimized gig images 

• Like 1