can i use one payoneer account in multiple fiverr accounts ??

salmahaniim

Question

Previously this was possible but now, it is best not to add 2 payoneer account on a single fiverr account. If you do so then fiverr and payoneer will ask tons of questions like Who’s account is that? Why do you want to add another account to fiverr? and What happened to your previous payoneer account? While answering these question if you make a small mistake then you might lose all accounts at a time.

• Like 9
  • Confused 1
  • Up 2

18 minutes ago, ih_enan said:

Previously this was possible but now, it is best not to add 2 payoneer account on a single fiverr account. If you do so then fiverr and payoneer will ask tons of questions like Who’s account is that? Why do you want to add another account to fiverr? and What happened to your previous payoneer account? While answering these question if you make a small mistake then you might lose all accounts at a time.

Please at first read carefully the question 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

If you didn't disable your first account yourself, but it was disabled by support for violation of Fiverr's terms of service, and you didn't ask and just opened another account, you're in violation of the terms again already. Not a good idea to try using the Payoneer account of your previous account then.

If you asked support and were allowed to open a new account, it would be a good idea to ask them if you can use the Payoneer for your new account too. If they allowed you the new account, they shouldn't have an issue with allowing you to attach the same Payoneer account. It just says somewhere that you can't use the same email for a new account (after you disabled your account yourself and opened a new one, let's say because you couldn't stand your username any more, for example).

• Like 11
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, salmahaniim said:

Can I add two different Fiverr accounts add to the one Payoneer account? Because My First Fiverr account was disabled. So, I want to add to my previous Payoneer add to new Fiverr account?

this is also happened with me before, I just create new payoneer account .I think it's better to use new one rather than the old one

Edited by tasmin456
  • Like 8

On 8/4/2021 at 6:33 PM, designer_luxury said:

It's not possible for one payoneer accounts in multiple fiverr. You have to two payoneer account as you have two fiverr accounts. Otherwise you will ban. So don't try it.

Thats not true. You can add multiple fiverr account with Payoneer. you just have to delink the fiverr account before link a new fiverr account with the same payoneer account

• Like 5

1 hour ago, mha_edits said:

Is it possible to create multiple Fiverr accounts and use them on one device, and if it's allowed by Fiverr's terms of service?

Did you not read Fiverr's TOS when you signed up for your Fiverr account? You had to click a little check box telling Fiverr that you did. Did you lie to Fiverr?

No, you cannot have more than one account. Fiverr rule #1.

• Like 11
  • Up 5

You can see the terms of service link here: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active Fiverr account and one active Fiverr Business account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Fiverr community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations of Fiverr’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards is a cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.

• Like 9
  • Up 3

On 1/20/2023 at 9:50 PM, mha_edits said:

Is it possible to create multiple Fiverr accounts and use them on one device, and if it's allowed by Fiverr's terms of service?

Your account will be banned if you try it. It's against Fiverr policy

• Like 6

Hi, Because I unintentionally deleted my Payoneer account from Fiverr, I am unable to withdraw my money, and Fiverr is requesting that I add Payoneer. When I click the Payoneer Bank Add button, they move to email me with instructions. After that, it prompts me to call the Payoneer Helpline. What should I do with my Payoneer account now that it is linked to (SOURCE FUND) but not Fiverr again? Please advise.

• Like 5