Are Products Shipped Prior to Marking an Order as Complete?

red_tadpole_

Question

Hi everyone! 

I'm wondering how the shipping process works in orders. As a seller, would you send the product(s) and then update your order as "delivered"? And if not, at what point would you "deliver" your order when shipping is involved. 

I may be overthinking this, but after reading Fiverr's "Gigs that require shipping" article, I'm still not sure.

Thanks in advance! :classic_smile:

• Like 2

2 answers to this question

I have never done this, so I'm just sharing my best guess here. The last two lines or the instructions on that page seem to indicate to me that you would deliver (use the normal delivery button on the order page) with the tracking information that proved you shipped the item to the buyer. Then, they would have 14 days to verify that they received it. I can't imagine how Fiverr would approach a 'lost in transit' package, though.

Edited by melanielm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 1/21/2023 at 8:54 AM, melanielm said:

I have never done this, so I'm just sharing my best guess here. The last two lines or the instructions on that page seem to indicate to me that you would deliver (use the normal delivery button on the order page) with the tracking information that proved you shipped the item to the buyer. Then, they would have 14 days to verify that they received it. I can't imagine how Fiverr would approach a 'lost in transit' package, though.

That sounds like a good guess to me! Thanks for the input. :classic_smile:

• Like 2