First Order

Alhamdulillah, after two long years of waiting, I got my first $5 order. The client was very helpful, so I was able to complete the work beautifully. Also got 5 star rating + 10 dollar tips for 5 dollar work, Everyone pray for me, good luck for newbies.

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 10

39 minutes ago, hasanm599 said:

Alhamdulillah, after two long years of waiting, I got my first $5 order. The client was very helpful, so I was able to complete the work beautifully. Also got 5 star rating + 10 dollar tips for 5 dollar work, Everyone pray for me, good luck for newbies.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

• Like 15

9 hours ago, hasanm599 said:

Congrats!

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1

Congratulations on getting your first order on Fiverr! It's a great accomplishment and a good sign that you're on the right track. Here are some pointers to help you continue to improve and grow your business on Fiverr:

1. Capitalize on positive feedback: Use the positive feedback and 5-star rating from your first client to attract more clients by including it in your gig description, profile and other marketing materials.
  2. Communicate with your clients: Keep in touch with your clients throughout the project and after delivery to ensure they're satisfied with your work and to build a relationship with them.
  3. Upsell your services: If the client was happy with your work, consider offering additional services or packages to them and to other clients.
  4. Invest in your business: Consider investing in tools, software or other resources that will help you improve your skills, productivity and the quality of your work.
  5. Keep learning: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques and best practices in your field, by taking online courses, attending webinars, reading blog posts and books.
  6. Diversify your services: Consider offering related services to your main gig, or targeting different niches to increase your chances of getting hired.
  7. Be patient: Building a successful business on Fiverr takes time and effort, so be patient and keep working on improving your skills, services, and marketing efforts.

It's great to hear that your client was helpful and you were able to complete the work beautifully. Keep in mind that good communication is key to a successful job, and it's important to always be professional and respectful when working with clients. Keep up the good work and good luck on your journey in Fiverr!

• Like 3
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1