Creating multiple gigs in different areas

apexcopywriter

Question

2 answers to this question

If you have experience and expertise in multiple fields for separate services, I'd say go for it! As long as you're providing a quality service, that's what matters in my book. 

If you're going to do that, I'd recommend listing the associated skills for each field/service on your main profile. If any of those skills include skills tests, you could take those as well to build some credibility on your profile. However, having a solid portfolio to demonstrate your work will always build the most credibility (as always). 

Best of luck to you! :classic_biggrin:

• Like 2

21 hours ago, red_tadpole_ said:

If you have experience and expertise in multiple fields for separate services, I'd say go for it! As long as you're providing a quality service, that's what matters in my book. 

If you're going to do that, I'd recommend listing the associated skills for each field/service on your main profile. If any of those skills include skills tests, you could take those as well to build some credibility on your profile. However, having a solid portfolio to demonstrate your work will always build the most credibility (as always). 

Best of luck to you! :classic_biggrin:

Thank you for your detailed response!

I will certainly try 🙂

• Like 2