Can't upload video for Data Science Application

knowledgereact

Question

I'm trying to fill out my application for the Data Science area.  But it won't accept my video.  The video file is 26.6 MB, below the 30MB limit stated by the first error message.  Now it is complaining about 

Sum of files size exceeded 5 MB

This is a ridiculous limit.  You need to change your application form.  

Video link

Video link

Is there anything yo
  • Like 6

4 answers to this question

Well, I did get my videos and photos up. You probably should contact CS (customer support). They probably will ask for a screenshot though. Be sure to re-read your requirements for size. I very hurriedly read mine and didn't pay attention to the words less than 75 seconds. I tried to upload a video that was exactly 75 seconds and it would not go through. I just looked at 75 seconds and thought, oh well, 75 seconds and 50 Mb. Wrong! Less than 75 seconds. That was my problem. 

• Like 5

Well, the limit specified by Fiverr is not going to change. You need to go back to your video and make the changes. Shorten it, if you have to. My voice over requirements are shorter than 75 seconds and smaller than 50MB. I had to go back and re-edit my video several times to get it right. Good Luck!

• Like 9

I just tried to submit my application again.  There are multiple errors in this application. 

- I WAS able to submit a **5** MB file, which is what the error message says.  

- The box to fill out additional information has some kind of weird problem where it freezes and text disappears.  But then in comes back.  I've never seen this on any other site. 

- I was finally able to submit the application, and got some weird error. 

I'm embarrassed for you.  This site is definitely not ready for production. 

• Like 5