job from Fiverr

sabujbaidhya

When you switch to buyer mode, your seller profile goes offline within a few mins. For the record, if you are getting impressions, you don't have to worry about it. Focus on attracting buyers. Work on the overall gig quality. 

BTW I can see that you are using an Auto refresher extension, don't you know it's a violation? don't come back asking why your account got disabled in the future.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

15 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

BTW I can see that you are using an Auto refresher extension, don't you know it's a violation? don't come back asking why your account got disabled in the future.

@sabujbaidhya

Yeah, no wonder that your gig is not showing on the page. Exploiting the system is never the right way to do it, and I bet Fiverr already got some ways to check if you're auto refreshing the page all day long.

Overall it's a computer checking on another computer, isn't it.. haha

• Like 7
  • Up 1

If you've done a search for "data entry" and are not seeing your gig (and you're not filtering by other things such as country) it could just be because there's so many other gigs for data entry.

eg. searching for "data entry" gives about 70,144 results. They usually show 48 gigs per page (sometimes it shows more at the top of the first page of results, so eg. 51 in total but the rest seem to show 48). 70,144/48=1461.33 so it would need somewhere around 1461 pages to show all results from "data entry" gigs if you just paged through them without filtering, but it doesn't show any more than 20 pages of results. Meaning if people don't filter the results of that search further then most data entry gigs won't be displayed/you're unlikely to find your gig that way (unless it was one of the top selling gigs/most recommended gigs for "data entry").

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...