New feature active "get a brief"

jk_designer07

Question

4 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, jk_designer07 said:

How can I get a new order after the new update by fiverr? 

HI @jk_designer07, to activate the "Get Brief" feature, turn it on from your Gig page and set your minimum price.

A word of caution: If you were getting regular orders from buyer requests, don't expect the same from Fiverr. The "Get Brief" option is not meant to be a major source of orders. Getting orders from briefs depends on how many briefs are being submitted by buyers, if you are matched to a brief as a seller, if the brief is relevant, and if your offer gets accepted.

Unlike buyer requests (which allows 50+ sellers to bid on one buyer request), only 1-2 sellers are matched to a brief at a time. This drastically reduces the number of sellers exposed to each brief. Also, since the matching system is still new, the likelihood of you being matched to a brief that has nothing to do with your services is high. If the brief is relevant, you will need to submit a good offer in order for the brief to turn into an order (however, since competition is less, you should have a higher chance of getting the job).

Since you can't control how many briefs you get (or how relevant they are), you should focus on getting orders in different ways, especially through organic search. If you can get seen in organic searches, most likely you'll do good with the Promoted Gig feature, Get Briefs, and may even be promoted in search through badges such as the Rising Talent or Fiverr's Choice badge.

Here are several articles that can help you understand how Fiverr works and how you can use this knowledge to start getting seen in search:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/293675-%F0%9F%93%88-fiverr-simplified-get-matched/

• Like 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, vickieito said:

Since you can't control how many briefs you get (or how relevant they are), you should focus on getting orders in different ways, especially through organic search

Thanks for your advice. 

But I have received a gig match a few days ago. When I send the proposal by creating a custom offer for buyer requirements, unfortunately, it didn't work. But why? So, how could I get this type  of opportunity? Explain please. Thanks 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jk_designer07 said:

But why? So, how could I get this type  of opportunity? Explain please.

It's hard to say without seeing the opportunity and how you responded.

However, when you submit an offer, make sure that you address each point or detail that the buyer mentions. Tailor the offer to each specific buyer - address each point by showing what and how you will deliver. Share your price and explain all that is included in your offer. Show how you are unique and different from other sellers who may also be submitting an offer.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, vickieito said:

It's hard to say without seeing the opportunity and how you responded.

However, when you submit an offer, make sure that you address each point or detail that the buyer mentions. Tailor the offer to each specific buyer - address each point by showing what and how you will deliver. Share your price and explain all that is included in your offer. Show how you are unique and different from other sellers who may also be submitting an offer.

Thank you very much for your guideline. 

• Like 2