Gigs is Not promotable (Unqualified)

arshi_rahman

Question

I have a gigs which was in the first page for almost 1 year , and In this gigs I have completed 1k+ order and get 724 positive reviews, but suddenly promoted gigs are unqualified for me and now I can't see my gigs anywhere and the gigs impressions are decreased rapidly, like the last 2 days I have got only 300 impression but my normal impression was 3k impressions everyday, I wanted to know How can I handle this situation and how to recover it, Please help me out, Thanks 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, arshi_rahman said:

I have a gigs which was in the first page for almost 1 year , and In this gigs I have completed 1k+ order and get 724 positive reviews, but suddenly promoted gigs are unqualified for me and now I can't see my gigs anywhere and the gigs impressions are decreased rapidly, like the last 2 days I have got only 300 impression but my normal impression was 3k impressions everyday, I wanted to know How can I handle this situation and how to recover it, Please help me out, Thanks 

Well your buyer might have given you a negative private feedback that caused the disabling of your promoted gigs feature. 

Checked your profile: You had a 4 star feedback from one of your client 1 week ago that might be the reason!

You need to deliver quality work and also on your gigs!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Well your buyer might have given you a negative private feedback that caused the disabling of your promoted gigs feature. 

Checked your profile: You had a 4 star feedback from one of your client 1 week ago that might be the reason!

You need to deliver quality work and also on your gigs!

After that I have completed 4 orders, Got 5 Stars and Tip from 3 orders and 1 order the client given feedback in the message, and now I am working with another order, Do you know how many orders need to be completed for ranked again?

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, arshi_rahman said:

After that I have completed 4 orders, Got 5 Stars and Tip from 3 orders and 1 order the client given feedback in the message, and now I am working with another order, Do you know how many orders need to be completed for ranked again?

Keep delivering quality work then you might get back to track soon!

• Like 4