frackuu

Question

Recently I unlinked a payoneer account from my fiverr and added another payoneer. On pioneer's website it shows that the account is linked to fiverr and verified but when I try to withdraw funds fiverr asks me to connect my payoneer account after clicking on that link I am redirected to this page.
I have contacted payoneer support and I was told that my account is verified and connected to fiverr and after contacting fiverr support I was told that my payoneer account is under review?

image_2023-01-20_161126571.png

• Like 5

6 answers to this question

3 hours ago, frackuu said:

Recently I unlinked a payoneer account from my fiverr and added another payoneer. On pioneer's website it shows that the account is linked to fiverr and verified but when I try to withdraw funds fiverr asks me to connect my payoneer account after clicking on that link I am redirected to this page.
I have contacted payoneer support and I was told that my account is verified and connected to fiverr and after contacting fiverr support I was told that my payoneer account is under review?

image_2023-01-20_161126571.png

Here 1 question arises: Both Payoneer Accounts are on your own name?

• Like 6

8 hours ago, frackuu said:

Both accounts were under my name but I deleted the previous account and made the new following payoneer customer support's instructions (the previous account somehow had its payments blocked)

Did you try to contact Payoneer Team via Live Chat? Plus check the Funding Sources in your Payoneer Account that Fiverr is added there or not?

Is your Payoneer account (new) verified means all documents have been submitted and approved?

Edited by smartdezigns
Additional Content
  • Like 4