Is there a way on fiverr to set up a work schedule? 

rosyacosta

Is there a way on fiverr to set up a work schedule? 

For example, I would like to make some kind of setting so that on Sundays fiverr would not discount me from my deadline time or that if someone contact me and I don't reply (because it is my day off) fiverr would not increase my reply time. 

Is there such a setting? Thanks in advance

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Instead of worrying about that, just go with longer deadlines. That will solve the issue.

I have thought about that, but on the one hand it lowers the performance of the service and on the other hand there is always one that no matter how many days you put it, you will have to work on a Sunday. 😪

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, rosyacosta said:

I have thought about that, but on the one hand it lowers the performance of the service

It depends. For me, I receive most orders mid-week. So I specifically set the deadlines (for longer stuff) Monday onward. Shorter stuff is ok, and you can always pause gigs as needed. Use the Fiverr tools at your disposal. And remember, it's worse if you don't deliver on time. Having longer deadlines is fine. I see writers with much longer deadlines than me, and they have 20+ orders. So don't worry, your private/public reviews matter way more here. 

• Like 7