How will I get order on Fiverr??

Hi,
I'm Md Ibrahim Khalil, A Certified Digital Marketer, Media Buyer, and Facebook Ads Campaign Expert. As a media buyer with experience in Facebook Ads, Shopify Ads, WordPress Ads, and Instagram Ads, I have a proven track record of creating and managing successful campaigns that drive significant revenue and ROI for my clients. In addition to my expertise in advertising, I am also skilled in creating and optimizing sales funnels and developing buyer personas to effectively target and engage potential customers. My strong analytical skills allow me to continually refine and improve the performance of my campaigns, ensuring that my clients are getting the best possible results.

But I don't get order on Fiverr. How can I get many order from Fiverr??

• Like 15
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

So you are a "certified digital marketer", an ads expert, a campaign manager, a revenue driver, a sales funnel optimzer, and someone with strong analytical sales.... and you have no idea how to earn orders, here on Fiverr?

I'm not buying that.

Use the professional skills you just said you have, and apply them to your own gigs. You already know what to do.

Edited by jonbaas
  • Like 17
  • Up 4

4 hours ago, jonbaas said:

So you are a "certified digital marketer", an ads expert, a campaign manager, a revenue driver, a sales funnel optimzer, and someone with strong analytical sales.... and you have no idea how to earn orders, here on Fiverr?

@jonbaasRemind me not to hire @fiverribrahim to promote my website campaigns. 

• Like 11
  • Haha 5

On 1/19/2023 at 7:59 PM, fiverribrahim said:

Hi,
I'm Md Ibrahim Khalil, A Certified Digital Marketer, Media Buyer, and Facebook Ads Campaign Expert. As a media buyer with experience in Facebook Ads, Shopify Ads, WordPress Ads, and Instagram Ads, I have a proven track record of creating and managing successful campaigns that drive significant revenue and ROI for my clients. In addition to my expertise in advertising, I am also skilled in creating and optimizing sales funnels and developing buyer personas to effectively target and engage potential customers. My strong analytical skills allow me to continually refine and improve the performance of my campaigns, ensuring that my clients are getting the best possible results.

But I don't get order on Fiverr. How can I get many order from Fiverr??

Hi Ibrahim, as you know best - traffic traffic traffic - oh that reminds me, got to go don't want to miss the bus so i got to #run to ☆ Increase the quality of life ☆
Best regards ☆

• Like 13

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 8:01 PM, jonbaas said:

I'm not buying that.

Use the professional skills you just said you have, and apply them to your own gigs. You already know what to do.

I appreciate your helpful suggestion, my dear friend. Thank you very much.

• Like 6

On 1/21/2023 at 12:08 AM, vickiespencer said:

@jonbaasRemind me not to hire @fiverribrahim to promote my website campaigns. 

Hey buddy, let's keep it classy—no need for insults. So, what's your take on luck? It's funny how, even when you've aced everything, luck can still swoop in and play its part, especially when you're just starting out on Fiverr.

• Like 5