Jump to content
  • 3

Funds removed by FIVERR


salehchandia
 Share

Question

I had my patience and that’s enough! Today I am sharing the story of @fiverr payment security system. Its been more than 40days I had received an order of around $760 usd and completed (with revision). As the buyer received the files, he immediately
but after the order completion. And after 4-5 days ,I received a notification that FUNDS has been removed from my account. This is amazingly serious threat to me. As the funds were deliberately taken out from my account and it is a threat to @fiverr payment system.
Upon contacting with @FiverrSupport , they told me that they donor have any control over that how funds are removed from your account. Every time I contact with @FiverrSupport they lied to me and kept the ticket open without giving me solution. My question is WHY DO I PAY .. CONT
PAY 20% fees on each order if your @fiverr payment security system is not safe? YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR TOS AND CANT ABLE TO PROTECT THE FUNDS OF SELLER. I’ve all the evidences (screenshots,chats,payments) which I can go to take legal action. For…
For now @FiverrSupport need to review this once again and #fiverr community must be aware of this act. YOUR FUNDS ARE NOT SAFE. WE ARE JUST WASTING OUR 20% fees. 

Can anyone suggest me what should I do? 

  • Like 30
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 12
  • Up 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
13 hours ago, salehchandia said:

I had my patience and that’s enough! Today I am sharing the story of @fiverr payment security system. Its been more than 40days I had received an order of around $760 usd and completed (with revision). As the buyer received the files, he immediately
but after the order completion. And after 4-5 days ,I received a notification that FUNDS has been removed from my account. This is amazingly serious threat to me. As the funds were deliberately taken out from my account and it is a threat to @fiverr payment system.
Upon contacting with @FiverrSupport , they told me that they donor have any control over that how funds are removed from your account. Every time I contact with @FiverrSupport they lied to me and kept the ticket open without giving me solution. My question is WHY DO I PAY .. CONT
PAY 20% fees on each order if your @fiverr payment security system is not safe? YOU WENT AGAINST YOUR TOS AND CANT ABLE TO PROTECT THE FUNDS OF SELLER. I’ve all the evidences (screenshots,chats,payments) which I can go to take legal action. For…
For now @FiverrSupport need to review this once again and #fiverr community must be aware of this act. YOUR FUNDS ARE NOT SAFE. WE ARE JUST WASTING OUR 20% fees. 

Can anyone suggest me what should I do? 

Well you need to calm down first. I know it's frustrating!

I would like to know first that what is the status on the order of $760 which you received and it was completed too? Was it cancelled by Fiverr?

Let us know about it first!!

  • Like 32
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@smartdezigns The order was completed and approved by the buyer. He even reviewed it. But after the 4 days "I received the notification " The order has been cancelled". Upon contacting with @fiverrsupport centre that told me that they havent cancelled it but the funds are removed by the BANK which buyer used. They even claimed that they were not aware that the payment was attached with unauthorized payment system. 

My question is: WHY FIVERR DIDNT AWARE OF THAT? HOW IT COULD BE EVEN POSSIBLE THAT BUYER USED UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT? 

ALL THIS LEAD TO SERIOUS THREAT TO ALL OUR FUNDS, WE'RE JUST WASTING 20% FEES, THERE IS NO PAYMENT SECURITY EVEN THOUGH BUYER APPROVED IT, THEN AFTER FEW DAYS LATER HE COULD CANCEL IT BY THE BANK

  • Like 30
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
Just now, salehchandia said:

@smartdezigns The order was completed and approved by the buyer. He even reviewed it. But after the 4 days "I received the notification " The order has been cancelled". Upon contacting with @fiverrsupport centre that told me that they havent cancelled it but the funds are removed by the BANK which buyer used. They even claimed that they were not aware that the payment was attached with unauthorized payment system. 

My question is: WHY FIVERR DIDNT AWARE OF THAT? HOW IT COULD BE EVEN POSSIBLE THAT BUYER USED UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT? 

ALL THIS LEAD TO SERIOUS THREAT TO ALL OUR FUNDS, WE'RE JUST WASTING 20% FEES, THERE IS NO PAYMENT SECURITY EVEN THOUGH BUYER APPROVED IT, THEN AFTER FEW DAYS LATER HE COULD CANCEL IT BY THE BANK

Yes. It was from the buyer side i.e. probably chargeback from the bank! It happens but it would be better if you contact Customer Support and show them all evidences/proofs that you really completed the task and buyer was satisfied too. They must reimburse you!

About 20% Fee collection, they really deserve that. But think about it too that they have lost their funds also like you! 

P.S. Please stop using CAPS! And stay calm! Handle the situation with Customer Support in a polite way! Good Luck!

  • Like 27
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

it seems like a chargeback by the bank and no one has a conrol over the chargeback.

Bank customer who is your buyer may have raised any issue - discpute against fiverr and bank took back the money.

Chargeback is initiated by the bank and fiverr has no controll over it..it can happen upto 90 t 120 days even after the payment is done and clered.

 

I have face similar things in the past and fiverr CS deal perfectly with the bank to bring my money back..

There were time when fiverr compansated me on behalf of buyer and bank,

So stay calm and keep in touch with fiverr CS and prepare all needed evidance and screen shots..

Keep sharing them those screen shots when needed and keep the ticket open and they will surely help you out of this situation..

 

There is nothing wrong with fiverr Security system, chargeback can happen with any one.

 

  • Like 29
  • Up 8
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

@smartdezigns 

I already contact with support centre showed them, evidences (screenshots), even though I have more which I could share with them later. But I haven't got any positive response from them. Its been more than 40 days and I get the same reply every time "We are looking into it and will let you know". WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? How long it will take?

 

However, I'm not seeking the solution here but I want to keep the community warned that there is a possibility that after the order completion, FUNDS can be removed.

P.S: It is easy to advice instead of bearing the pain. THANKS ANYWAYS FOR THE REPLY!

  • Like 22
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
1 hour ago, salehchandia said:

@smartdezigns 

I already contact with support centre showed them, evidences (screenshots), even though I have more which I could share with them later. But I haven't got any positive response from them. Its been more than 40 days and I get the same reply every time "We are looking into it and will let you know". WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? How long it will take?

Well if you are contacting Customer Support via mail then the response will be slow. 

I know you are suffering a lot but still stay calm. I wish you all the best in the future! 

Some sellers know about chargebacks and some not.. 

Good Luck! ✌

  • Like 24
  • Congrats! 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 1/20/2023 at 8:29 AM, salehchandia said:

HOW IT COULD BE EVEN POSSIBLE THAT BUYER USED UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT? 

A stolen credit card, for example.

12 hours ago, salehchandia said:

Its been more than 40 days and I get the same reply every time "We are looking into it and will let you know". WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN?

It means that the relevant team is investigating the case. And that the Customer Support representative you talked to doesn't have any news to share.

12 hours ago, salehchandia said:

However, I'm not seeking the solution here but I want to keep the community warned that there is a possibility that after the order completion, FUNDS can be removed.

Thanks, but we (or at least some, or even many of us) already knew that. Every now and then someone shares a story of a chargeback and how their funds were removed (or, if they have withdrawn the funds already, how their Fiverr balance is in the negative now). In some cases Customer Support reimburses them, in others, they don't.

12 hours ago, salehchandia said:

I am not newbie here. Its been more than 7 years (ON AND OFF). 

Your Fiverr account says you have joined in August 2020.

  • Like 25
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

Fiverr always support buyers more then sellers and according to fiverr policy after completing order buyer can also cancel the order and fiverr remove the funds from your account immediately .
MY suggestion is try to contact your buyer and get the information about order cancel request or something else 

  • Like 19
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0

fiverr giving best priority to buyer. seller are not valueable to fiverr. many buyers are doing such as that type of activity. buyer have power to cancel the order if order is completed. they can request for refund at any time from support. so, seller is not safe here. our hardwork is not valueable to fiverr team. i already face same issue. my $160 has refunded to buyer after order is almost done and delivery was accepted. 

  • Like 20
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 2/3/2023 at 10:43 AM, jc_works85 said:

I don´t know why my Earnings to date is LESS than my Withdrawn to date.
To my understanding, the Earnings to date should be equal or higher than the Withdrawn to date.
 


 

Assuming you've got a $100 order completed with twenty percent fiverr charge removed, you can now withdraw $80 from your fiverr account.

Your earning is $100, With $80 available to withdraw. 

Hope you understand this, Peace...

  • Like 10
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 0
On 1/20/2023 at 12:29 PM, salehchandia said:

@smartdezigns The order was completed and approved by the buyer. He even reviewed it. But after the 4 days "I received the notification " The order has been cancelled". Upon contacting with @fiverrsupport centre that told me that they havent cancelled it but the funds are removed by the BANK which buyer used. They even claimed that they were not aware that the payment was attached with unauthorized payment system. 

My question is: WHY FIVERR DIDNT AWARE OF THAT? HOW IT COULD BE EVEN POSSIBLE THAT BUYER USED UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENT? 

ALL THIS LEAD TO SERIOUS THREAT TO ALL OUR FUNDS, WE'RE JUST WASTING 20% FEES, THERE IS NO PAYMENT SECURITY EVEN THOUGH BUYER APPROVED IT, THEN AFTER FEW DAYS LATER HE COULD CANCEL IT BY THE BANK

Yes, your questions are understandable. Fiverr should to protect seller Balance. He is taking 20% so it should to protect our payment system.

 

Last thing is that Buyer reported about you delivery so once a buyer report within 14 days of order cancel then fiverr will cancel your order and funds will go back to buyer bank 

so i think it is true that your buyer reported about you order delivery ,   but it is very sad,  

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -2

When buyers make orders, they pay Fiverr. Once that order is completed, 80% of the funds are assigned to your account. The funds remain under a "pending" status for a 14-day clearing period. This timeline is for financial processing and buyer satisfaction guarantee.

  • Like 12
  • Confused 1
  • Congrats! 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...