No gigs found ...?

anmolsharma

Hi,

Every time I click on my profile button it shows this message “No gigs found…”. Even though I’ve created two gigs and they are showing up in searches.They even show when i click on my sales option but not on user profile. Is there a problem with my gigs? Will I be able to sell my gigs. Feedback will be appreciated.

Sheriff’s Note: Moved to Fiverr FAQS.

Same problem here,

I just created 2 gigs like a hour ago, But I can’t see my gigs when I clicked on my name. And I can’t even search my name, But I can see my gigs at Sales>My gigs, I can only edit it, But after it done, it still showing “No Gigs Found…” on my profile.

Need help !!

I have the same problems. 10 hours ago I listed 2 gigs, but they dont appear on my profile page. I can see them at new category, but at analytics show 0 in every category.<br /> I think Ill wait 12 hours and if the problem isnt solved Ill contac the Support Team.

Wait longer. Filing reports with CS just because you’re impatient does nothing but bog them down. Perhaps the message doesn’t show at the top of the screen anymore, but previously when creating new gigs or editing gigs, you saw a message which said that it can take 24 hours or so before gigs are activated.

Please learn patience.

• 2 weeks later...

From my experience, most newly created gigs will be instantly “Active” under “My Gigs” section, but need one day or two to be shown in your profile as well as the search results. I think the system needs time incorporating your gig to the search, and that’s why it’s not showing in your profile. Just wait long enough and don’t contact support so soon.

Archived