Video removed without reason

raylandia7

Question

8 answers to this question

On 1/19/2023 at 8:23 AM, raylandia7 said:
Fiverr removes the video from one of my services for no apparent reason, in the video there are only 2 gameplays of 1 minute each of games made by me. (the service is to make a video gameFiverr removes the video from one of my services for no apparent reason, in the video there are only 2 gameplays of 1 minute each of games made by me. (the service is to make a video gameFiverr removes the video from one of my services for no apparent reason, in the video there are only 2 gameplays of 1 minute each of games made by me. (the service is to make a video game)

What were the gameplays about?

• Like 7

Hey,

If you're trying to put a video on your Fiverr gig, it's important to make sure it doesn't get taken down for copyright stuff. One way to do that is to add your logo or name in the subtitles of the video. That way, people will know that it's your original content and it won't get removed. Just a heads up, make sure you're allowed to use the video before you put it up on Fiverr.

Hope this helps.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, noirparliament_ said:

Hey,

If you're trying to put a video on your Fiverr gig, it's important to make sure it doesn't get taken down for copyright stuff. One way to do that is to add your logo or name in the subtitles of the video. That way, people will know that it's your original content and it won't get removed. Just a heads up, make sure you're allowed to use the video before you put it up on Fiverr.

Hope this helps.

Thanks, I'll add my logo to the video.
  • Like 3
  • Congrats! 2